More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Earth (MCU)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Just an idea occurs to me all of a sudden. I'm not sure it will be developed, so add chapters as you like.


You woke up in a bed.

Looking around the room, you found no furniture except the bed and a machine that looked like a vendor.

When you came near it, a beam scanned your face. A synthesized voice sounded:

"Confirmed: the target is awakened. Play the message."

Then the voice of a man sounded:

"Hello, I'm Doctor Strange. I assume your name is John Doe, right?

I know you're confusing, but please be patient and listen to the whole message.

Long story short: There's a guy named Thanos, who wants to kill half the population of the universe. And our duty is to stop him. However, he's too strong and it's likely our efforts would be in vain.

I have seen 14,000,605 futures; and among them, there is only one that can guarantee success: you. We combined the power of the Time Stone, the Space Stone, and the Reality Stone to summon your soul here.

You're hearing this message; it means all six Infinity Stones fall to his hand and Thanos is successful in executing his plan.

I hope you can stop him, otherwise, he will do this genocide again, in the future.

Other information you need is stored in this machine..."

The machine issued a "buzz" sound, then the voice of another man sounded:

"...I created this machine, leave me a minute to say... Hi, I'm Tony Stark. In addition to a hero, I'm a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. Don't listen to mister wizard, he's a pessimist. We will defeat Thanos. Your role here is just to re-populate the world. How about the body I made to you? It's one of my greatest inventions (the voice lowered) with small help from Shuri. A very small help. (the voice returned to normal). Anyway, that body has many interesting properties, especially in term of breeding. What, time's up? Ok, explore it yourself. End the message."

After that, the machine opened a cabinet. You found some items inside...

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)