More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

Now what??

Early years and your future is sealed.

The kingdom was awestruck at what happened. Nobles, Kings, various merchants came to Aithra from various faraway lands to get just one glimpse of the prince of Aithra. The servants who worked for you would also keep staring. However,you were but a little babe in your mother's arms.

Your mother used to sing various songs for you, cradling you day and night. She never let you out of her sight even for a second. Your father however was a different story. While your mother always stayed around you, you'd see your father only a few times a day. He'd always be busy with something.

This is how you spent your childhood. Now I'd go into a very long session of childhood antics but this isn't the proper place. This is where all the naughty stuff is written so no such stories.

However, there's one incident of importance that took place when you were four.

King Azral of Calythia and King Ryndall of Erusthysia were two brothers who were the best friends of your father and very strong and important allies of Aithra. They knew who you were and one day, they came to Aithra, wanting to talk to your father.

Why? Both of them had a daughter each. These daughters weren't even 2 days old when they set off for Aithra for a deal. Yeah I know,a dick move. Got a daughter? Perfect! Lets strike a deal to marry her off so we can stay on the good side of the most powerful entity.

Your father agreed to their proposition and it was decided that you'd marry the two princesses eighteen years from now.

Now you slowly grew up. Your pendant was the best possession you had. When you pulled it off, it turned into a big,dual edge sword made just for you. When you willed it to go back,it would turn into a necklace and you'd simply weat it again.

When you turned sixteen you were sent to the frontiers to expand your kingdom.

The enemies were always scared at your sight. A 6'4 ft. boy with a body so muscle-bound that even gods would come out weak in front of it. A face so stunning and handsome that guys,girls alike would die for just a glance. Eyes that'd go steely gray while planning and would turn into black voids with burning fire-orbs while fighting. The boy could bring storms,wreck ships,raise the dead single-handedly.

You spent four years of your life fighting. In these years,you developed your powers and attained complete control over them.

You also learnt what pleasures of flesh meant and that you had a libido that could never be satisfied. Your member was a 11" long and thick rod which could get hard anytime. You could go on and on without stopping and once, when you were in Athens,you managed to impregnate 120 women in one night. Now that's too many bastard demigods running around for your own good but when you're young,you make mistakes.

You slept with innumerable women on your travels in two years. Your mage,generals, soldiers,peasants,whores,queens, nobles,princesses, servants. You may have impregnated many of them but you don't care. Well,you will in the future when the trouble comes to bite back at you in the form of bastard demi-gods.

When you were twenty,you finally returned home. That's when you met Melissa,a servant who was assigned to you. That's when you first experienced love.

Two years with Melissa. That's how much time you got before your betrothed girls turned eighteen. But you had changed. Two years with Melissa you hadn't even looked at another woman. The two of you loved each other.

But it wasn't meant to be. Or was it??

Your story begins from here.

(Character description page coming up soon. I don't know whether I'll be adding pictures or not.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)