More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by lexist lexist

What do I wake up to?

Early morning

I wake up early and after stumbling to the bathroom, I quietly make my way to the kitchen, not sure if anyone else will be up. I hear someone in there, I peak around the corner and see a cute little butt in some very short little flannel patterned shorts. I peak a little farther and see that it's my cousin Sara. She's wearing an old slightly tattered and thin white t-shirt and quite obviously no bra. Her small breasts are quite perky having nipples that point upward and seem to be threatening to tear through the old shirt. I just watch her quietly for a few seconds. She looks to be pouring herself some sort of fruit juice, her breasts slightly jiggling as she opens the fridge and sets the drink back inside. Before she catches me creepily ogling her I say, "Good morning!"

"Good morning cuz!" She downs her drink and puts the glass in the sink and start to head towards the door.

"Is that all you're having for breakfast?"

"No, I'll eat more later, I'm gonna go for a run in a minute." She looks me up and down seeming to appraise me. "Want to come with me?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)