More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jlaliberte jlaliberte

Early Morning

Early Morning

Julia was the first one up as she usually is in the house. She stands in the window drinking her tea in her robe thinking about her life.

She first met her husband when they were freshmen in college they got drunk at a party the first weekend and he had unprotected sex with her and ended up knocking her up she dropped out of school and because his family was so well off he was able to finish while still taking care of her she'd have a good and comfortable life especially once her in-laws passed away and left William with all their money. William also made good money himself as a high powered attorney at a large international company before starting his own company.

William thought she was the perfect wife but recently she started having dreams about having sex with other men this was completely out of the ordinary for her and it started to freak her out a bit.

As she stood there in her nightgown she thought about the dream she had last night about being rammed in the ass and pussy at the same time by two of her daughter's boyfriends. And as she sat there thinking about it she starts to drip juices down her leg. As she is stuck there in her daydream she hears a voice from behind her.

Who is there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)