More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Pick your curse:

ENF

"For how you have used other people for you selfish stakes, you must give back to them. You will, from now face ENFs at random times. Look out for your clothes."

Clutching her head Gina wondered around her room in amaze. No on was here but she swore she heard someone. Frowning she shook her head.

Curses weren't real, don't be silly.

She hopped off the bed, fully awake now, as she went off to shower. The water was warm as she had her shower. She pinched her nipples thrice and seductively moved around her hips. As if giving a view to someone.

Though, no one was watching.

She switched off the shower and looked around. There was no towel!

Ugh.

She popped a head out. Frustrated.

Fortunately, there wasn't a soul in her room. She walked out in all her glory. And just as she was approaching her clothes she slipped.

WHAM!

"Oouchhhh! Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!" she clasped her lep. It hurt a bit.

She sat on the floor.

Her legs spread apart, clasping her right leg, which still hurt.

Just when the door opened.

In came her brother.

What he must have seen.

His nude elder sister, with her shiny white skin, her perfect boobs having those erect tits, with her legs spread apart, her shaven pussy and her eyes boring into his with absolute anger.

"Run away you pervy idiot!" she clasped her breasts and moved her legs closer to her.

"Mom's gone out. She says she'll be back in the afternoon. I heard a wham. So I came."

"Yeah I fell. Bid deal? Now go away!!"

"Why are you naked?"

"I forgot my towel. Can't you see? I'm still wet. Go away man! You'll still standing. Just. Go."

"Makes sense."

"Ugh. I wasn't doing anything ugly. And even if I do. You have no right tp interfere."

"I didn't know you were flat!"

What!?

She stood up. Anger flying into her existence. "I'm flat? I'm flat!? You fucking little boy with a tiny penis. Girls of your standard are flat." She moved her hands away from her breasts and clasped them. Her nipples shining. "See them! I ain't flat. See my tits!?"

Her brother grinned.

And she realised.

"Oh you perv!" She threw pillows at him as he ran away.

She panted.

Feeling uncomfortable.

As wind blew in through her window. She turned. Oh shit! The neighbour was looking. She bent down. Crawling to the window, she closed it. And jumping above, she closed the curtains as well.

Phew.

The damned neighbour must've got a look at her breasts though.

Nevermind.

She had to go to school.

She wore her uniform and got down.

Her brother was eating milk and cereals. "What're you getting ready for?"

She looked at the Callender.

Ugh.

It was Saturday.

A Holliday.

Damn it! She went back to her room and undressed. She didn't wear a bra to school. So as she undressed to her underwear - the door opened again.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)