More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What Story would you like to follow?

Dustin & Mrs. Hadely (Futa/M, M/Futa, youngM/oldFuta)

Follow the tale of a young voyeur and a neglected Milf with a big secret.

Dustin struggled to get a good view of his voluptuous neighbor as she set up for her regularly scheduled sunbathing after lunch. The Milf next door came out to her backyard for a 30 minute sunbathing session every weekend for the last 5 summers, at the very least, that’s how long Dustin has been sneaking peeks at her amazing body as she tanned on her lounge chair. This summer was different though, just last week she began to remove her top to let her huge breasts get some sun along with the rest of her body.

Mrs. Hadley was enjoying the mid August heat as she unknotted her black bikini top, letting the white ropes dangle as she slipped the top strap over her head and around her long curly black hair. Tossing the top by the pool, she picked up a bottle of sunscreen and poured a healthy amount into her hand. She spread the thick lotion along her arms and shoulders first, making a show for her not-so-subtle voyeur. Next she squeezed out a few lines of sunscreen onto her much paler E-cup breasts, gently massaging the lotion into her malleable flesh and watching it rub clear on her olive skin. She knew that she was not alone, and she liked it, even fed off of it. Mrs. Hadley often fantasized about adorable little dustin from next door, the little spy that fed her frequent masturbation sessions.

But Dustin was not so adorable anymore. He was 18 and on his way to college soon. He was far from the precious little boy of 13 that began feeding Mrs. Hadley’s most moments. Dustin was still cute in his naivete but undeniably sexy in his young sport molded body, fit for hours of running and surely hours of hard fucking. Having been all but abandoned by her husband after she hit 40 some years earlier, Mrs. Hadley masturbated for hours thinking of that young body, how he could fulfill her every need, frustrated by the way Mr. Hadley refused anything more than a blowjob after work.

She loved putting on a bit of a show for her long-time viewer, her most faithful and unwitting orgasm assistant. Dustin was never as tactful as he thought while peeping on his next door neighbor, he watched for years but every time he chose to get off, he couldn’t stay quiet enough. Mrs. Hadley loved to hear her young neighbor climax while looking at her neglected body. His moans were intoxicating to the middle aged milf, and she used them as her primary masturbation material. She longed for many years to let him touch her body, to make her cum, but she was certain that her secret would always scare the boy, no matter how much he had grown.

A week earlier Mr.s Hadley decided to make her fantasies come true. She made an uncharacteristic trip to an archaic herbalist outside of town, purchasing what was described to her as a:

What potion(s) did she purchase?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)