More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Dustbin Stories, by TheLeherengin

“WHY ARE WE BACK HERE!”

“Because we got a new submission. Naturally we have to cover it.”

“Grrrrrr, you did this on purpose!”

“Not at all. I genuinely thought we where done with the last one. That's why I did that whole spiel with the ending.”

“That's totally reverse psychology!”

“Call it what you want, we are covering Dustbin Stories, by TheLeherengin.”

"So it's a story about a Dustbin. Wow, i can hardly contain my excitement."

"I don't think you are supposed to take that literally."

"Marcie, every single title so far was to be taken literally. What makes you think this one is any different?"

"...this one is written by a girl."

"WHAT!"

"It says so in the authors bio."

"But i thought this was a site for limp dicked loser nerds!"

"There is actually a considerable percentage of female authors on here."

"O-ok..."

"Gina, why are you blushing?"

"I'm not blushing! Just, the idea of a girl writing porn is kinda..."

"Please don't perv on the author, that's very creepy."

"i'm not! Ugh! I'm not going to treat this any different just because it's a girl! What's that username anyway? You can't tell it's a girl at all! She should go with something more cute, so it's obvious!"

"Oh dear, that is some interalized sexism at work here."

"Silence! Lets look at the tags! Gangbang, , , snuff...humor?”

“I personally like my hardcore gore porn with a pinch of humor in it.”

“Can't spell slaughter without laughter, I guess. So, this is a story about a town riddled with criminals. It's also a game type, hopefully not such a gigantic let down this time around.”

“Yes, it looks like we can win this, which I like. We are requested to read Ruby's path, so this is what we are going to do. I will do the choices this time because I like winning.”

“Knock yourself out.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Ok, so..uh..shouldn't there be porn in a porn story?”

“That was very surprising indeed.”

“No, surprises are fun. That was the most boring shit ever! All we did was go to work and deliver a package! I was promised snuff! Where is the snuff, Marcie?”

“I suppose my clear and calm judgment was to thank that we avoided all these pitfalls.”

“God, stop being such a goody two shoes! That's not how you act in reality at all!”

“I am not above taking risks, but it didn't felt needed. I think the story did a rather poor job of incentivise me to go for the risky path.”

“I will regret asking, but explain.”

“For example, the issue of rent came up, but the amount was never specified. So if Ruby would have needed some large sum of money fast, I would probably been more inclined to take the risky job.”

“Fascinating.”

“Or before that, taking the stairs or the elevator. We later learn that the stairs where risky as well, but if that information would have been provided beforehand it would have made it much more difficult to go for what appeared the “safer” option.

“I have to admit, I am a bit curious about the riskier choices. I bet the fucked up shit is all in there.”

“It is against the rules, but perhaps we can make an exception just this once. Are you interested in doing another round? I leave the choices do you this time.”

“I suppose we have to.”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN (BGM)

“Hmpf!”

“Well, you got your snuff.”

“Grrrr...”

“And this is why I constantly need to take care of you.”

“S-shut up! I was doing very well!”

“You call getting and having your windpipe crushed doing well?”

“W-well I was energized! That should have counted for more!”

“You punched what, like four guys in the face? Seriously, you need to learn when to quit.”

“Geh.”

“And despite choosing all these options you somehow ended up with no erotic scenes as well.”

"No wonder it's called Dustbin Story. That's what your pussy is after reading this."

“I am sure there is sex in there somewhere. You could have kissed that one guy instead of punching him.”

“I'm not kissing some junkie!”

“Yes, yes, I can see you managed to properly self insert into the character.”

“I guess it wasn't complete garbage. I wanted to take over the city tough.”

“By punching everyone.”

“It worked until it suddenly didn't!”

“Sometimes I wonder how you even became de facto ruler of the school in the first place.”

“Whatever, we done?”

“Now, don't be so hasty, Gina. We still haven't properly reviewed this one.”

“Bah.”

The chapters where very short and the ending was pfft...snappy...”

“...”

“Get it?”

“No.”

“Snappy, because her neck snapped.”

“Very funny.”

“ Thank you. At any rate, there was no sex, so I am somewhat conflicted, to endorse this, but it did made me want to read more. I wanted Ruby to win and isn't that the hallmark of a good protagonist?”

“That's way too generous, it's the authors job to provide sexy stuff no matter the choices! In this regard this story was a complete failure!”

“Harsh.”

“What, you disagree?”

“I can't in good faith. Still, you where entertained right?”

“Yes, but for the wrong reasons, so it doesn't count.”

“Alright, alright. I think with this we pretty much covered the important parts. Anything to add?”

“Yes, fuck the author for dragging me back into this. And I'm speaking figuratively here! I don't want to fuck the author!”

“Lovely, well I'm not doing a grand farewell this time only for it to get ruined again, so until next time.”

“Hopefully not.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)