More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskcastor Duskcastor

Who's story will you follow?

Dusk’s (Alola)

Dusk gave a heavy sigh as he plopped down into his his chair that was right Infront of his desk, tired from having just finished moving all of his boxes into his room. Dusk spent his childhood in unova and most of his teenage years as well, until his mother got a divorce. It wasn’t a messy divorce at least at first, Dusk’s father was a Pokémon breeder in the traditional sense. It turned messy when things began to get split mainly which Pokémon belonged to who. His mother got a few exceptional Pokémon in the end.

Dusk’s little break was suddenly interrupted when a voice call notification popped up on his laptop, curious he opened the app to see Professor kukui messing with his webcam. “Alola!!!!” Kukui practically yelled into the microphone attached to the laptop. Dusk winced in pain from the sudden loud Reigon greeting. “Alola…” Dusk responded back meekly still recovering from almost ear destroy volume. Once he had recovered enough Dusk noticed a Pikipek in the background of Kukui’s house a loft on a branch her bare breasts and ass clearly in the picture as she slept sounding which took up most of Dusk’s attention as Kukui apologized and began talking about Pokémon and the reigon. Due to the lack of attention the only Thing dusk could hear was “…Become a Pokémon trainer….. come to route 1” and one of kukui’s infamous Pokémon move puns before disconnecting from the voice call, once the picture of the anthropomorphic pikipek had blinked off of the screen dusk was able to process what professor kukui had said and instant grew excited and had gained a second wind. Instantly getting up from his chair he went to fetch his hat off of the hat stand and rush to the living room where his mother was looking through the window taking in the scenery.

Dusk was stopped by the image of his mother and remembered that he should tell her what was happening “Oh mom I finished moving my boxes and I’m about to go meet professor kukui” Dusk said rushing his words and forgetting some details. “Uh Ok sweetie…” she said as she watched her son rush off and out of the house in confusion. Though too tired to chase after him she turned back to the window as her favorite Pokémon meowth pushed into her hand, she gave a obligatory scratch.

Dusk rushed out of the door and down the steps into the drive way, running past a few houses and onto route 1. Arriving into route 1 he was immediately met with a patch of hip high grass and a growl, causing him to hit the breaks and stumble infront of a yungoos which had leaped out of the grass. His teeth showing, snarling and fully erect “Oh shit” he said to himself as he quickly scrambled backwards away from the yungoos trying to get as much distance as possible before bumping into Three Pokémon Rowlet the grass flying , Popplio the water type and Litten the fire type.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)