More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What is the first spectral champion?

Dusk, The Queen Succubus of Halloween

A snapped of the finger and black and orange energy swirled around in a maelstrom of chaos. Soon the swirling energies slowed and dissolved, as a voluptuous winged figure stretched out her wings. She had long crimson color haired and hypnotic icy blue eyes. Her skin was a dark purple, with an hourglass figure, giant tits, bubble ass and long legs. For human features anyway, she also had long blue horns, purple and blue wings and a purple forked tail as well. Her clothing did little to hid her figure. She wore a red and black corset, that only made her breasts more voluptuous. Matching red thong, thigh high black leather heel boots, elbow length black leather gloves, a gold tiara with rubies and a gold collar.

The being of pure chaos grinned at the entity that stood before it.

" Your name and desires ?" Asked the being of shadows.

" Dusk, Queen of the Succubuses of Halloween and my desires is to spread the sin of lust." Said Dusk, in a sultry tone and sinister grin.

" You're going to a real treat to watch." Said the bringer of chaos, with smirk.

" I have many ways to corrupt the pure and noble." Said Dusk, as boxes appeared around.

" Slutty costumes to bring the carnal desires out of even the most chased woman or temperate man." Said Dusk, grinning.

" Treats that will break the strongest will and destroy all inhibitions." Said Dusk, licking her lips.

" Finally, mists that will dissolve all clothing and heat up anyone who breeze it in." Said Dusk, grinning.

Soon both where laughing, then Dusk and her things where teleported to....

What world does Dusk find herself in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)