More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JollyRoger57 JollyRoger57

When and with who, if anyone?

During the timeskip

"Naruto is training hard, I must also do my best so that I can help him." Hinata Hyuga said to herself as she continued to train herself in the Konoha forests. She had already stayed in here for weeks, fighting against wild animals as she practiced her jutsu. She was forcing herself to do the best, as she feared not being able to keep up with her crush.

The arduous training left her clothes in tatters, and it failed to conceal her well-developed body. She was wearing her light purple, almost lavender, short-sleeved jacket, and a white long-sleeved shirt beneath, but they were already in pieces and could barely hang on to her body. Part of her clothes was sliced apart, exposing her black lacy bra that could only cover up part of her luscious breasts. Her shorts was almost completely gone and left much of her creamy, slender legs exposed.

"Maybe, after this following exercise, I am going to go back home and get some rest, then I will keep up with my training." The beautiful Hyuga princess said to herself.

However, little did she know, she had grasped the attention of some sinister people...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)