More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What now?

During the ceremony

While Emma was repeating the priest's words, Steve was mouthing things to her in front of the whole congregation. The only one who could have made it out was the priest.

"I promise to love, honor, and obey..." Emma said, looking into Steve's eyes.

"If you were going to obey, you'd have been a good fuckpuppet and not worn panties," he said quietly. The priest blushed, but fuck him. Emma was the perfect little fuck toy: smart, clever, intuitive, inventive, curious, fearless, and constantly soaked.

Emma bit her lip and smiled. And nodded. The priest, blushing as red as a freshly spanked ass, continued. Steve didn't let up.

"I should have fucked you before the ceremony," Steve said.

"Should have fucked me during," Emma countered in a quick whisper. "I am yours and you are mine, as long as we both shall," she said clearly, adding quietly, "fuck," and then in her normal volume, "live," covering her previous word like she coughed. The priest was getting redder by the second. Emma and Steve turned to face the priest, as was rehearsed.

"With these vows given before me, these witnesses, and in front of All Mighty God," the priest said.

"I'd like to fuck you in front of all of these witnesses," Emma said.

"I'd like to watch you fuck all of these witnesses," Steve said.

"I'd like to fuck the padre," Emma said, with a wicked grin as he tried to continue.

"I hereby declare that Emma and Steve have been joined in union..." the priest said, doing an amazingly good job of keeping his cool.

"Steve, you may now, uh, kiss your bride!" the priest continued, obviously unsure of how this would play out. They'd been saying filthy things the entire ceremony.

"If I kiss her on the lips, she'll be sucking your cock in the office later," Steve said with a grin and turned to his new bride.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah...priest cum," she said with a dirty lick of her lips and then turned to face Steve. They kissed. Deeply. Inappropriately. Hands started wandering to asses, Emma's knees quaked and she moaned as her need only intensified. Steve had a gigantic hardon pressing against the front of his suit.

"I now present, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson!" the priest said, his voice cracking.

Both Steve and Emma smiled huge smiles and turned to face the crowd. Both were blushing, Emma's nipples, unrestrained by a bra, were threatening to slice through the gown made of lace. They waved and Steve grabbed a handful of ass. If she was wearing panties, he couldn't feel them and he sure as hell couldn't see them through the lace dress.

The music played, the happy couple walked down the aisle, followed by the priest, and then the best man and maid of honor, both of them were Emma's siblings who had gotten used to Steve and Emma's shennanigans, and the effect of hearing the dirty talk during the ceremony was not lost on them either, with nipples hard enough to cut glass and a cock that looked ready to put an eye out.

Do we make it home to change yet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)