More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

During the Trip to get Tsunade

After passing out from practicing the rasengan all day Naruto didn’t notice a shadow I’m hiding in the trees. Soon after he had passed out from training the shadow moved.

The unidentified ninja moved silently in the night. He’d seen the young ninja using jutsu practically all night. That meant his chakra pool would be huge. He’d be able to sell the brat for a hefty price.

Quickly making his way over to the blond, the ninja took a cloth out of his pocket and dived it over Naruto face. Having been asleep he had no time to react before his body slumped even more, in his state.

The ninja picked up his prize and made a swift getaway. After running for three hours he stopped to do a quick check on his newest acquisition. Finding nothing that lead him to believe he was being tracked in any manner, he sent out a message to a contact and continued to run.

Going slower, but running for another three hours the hidden shinobi made it to his destination. Jumping down from the trees he made his way over to the caravan. “This is the one I was talking about, I saw him practicing jutsu for hours,” the disguised ninja said gesturing to Naruto.

“Hmm, I see that is a valuable prize, let one of my men handle him and I’ll give you your reward,” spoke Zankoku, the leader of the caravan.

As the ninja turned back to Zankoku from handing Naruto off to an underling he had no time to react before getting stabbed in the throat. “He he,” laughed Zankoku, “this fool had no idea what a gold mine he was sitting on. This brat has so much chakra, he’ll be extra productive.”

“Load em up boys, and someone take care of the body,” he smirked, before getting into the drivers seat of his carriage.

Where is the carriage going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)