More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoWay6969 NoWay6969

Who Finds this Game?

Duo: Henry Phillip

No one knew when the game showed up. No one knew how long it sat untouched in the display case. And no one was man enough to even attempt to steal it. What guy wanted to play a game called ‘Male Paradise’ anyways?

Turns out the entire frat wanted the initiation to involve them playing it. Even worse, Henry and Phillip were designated to steal and play the game. It was only the longest lasting relic of the school. It’s said a session that never finished still sat on the board.

After years of the game being shut forevermore the story was regarded as a legend. Some say a curse would come out and haunt whoever tried to join the session. And here the two guys were plotting to steal it.

It wasn’t hard for them to get to the display case, it was in the center of the park where the game was supposedly found, but rather it would be getting the game out without any harm to the casing itself. That is if they didn’t want to be expelled. The two boys sat in front of it, their faces scrunched up in thought.

Phillip stared at the other lost on what to do. Phillip was a fit dude, fresh out of high school. His choice of clothing for the initiation said it all for him. He wore nothing up top and some small boyshorts as if it was proof to his masculinity. He had a decent following online and even hosted a few livestreams in the past. Though he made good money during those livestreams the lifestyle wasn’t for him.

He preferred having freedom to his schedule. He wanted to have fun while he could and nothing was going to stop him. He was even majoring in law, the most schedule intensive work he could dream of so it was no wonder why he valued it that high. And yet, here he was with nothing but boyshorts as he plotted a way to get in the casing. His muscles rippled in the moonlight as he thought things through.

Henry was a regular nerd. He wore big blocky glasses, striped shirts that were tucked into his jeans. The odd thing about him was his face and body, not matching his dress wear. His face was soft and slim, acne free. The floof hair sat on top his head in plentiful amounts. His arms were defined yet small.

He was good looking, though he didn’t believe it. He prided himself in his knowledge and happily took his scholarship to major in biochemistry. It was full ride, which made him regret ever agreeing to this stupid frat.

He just wanted to feel like a normal student, find friends. Live a little. Of course the best way to do it? Join a fraternity, drink. Go to actual parties! He wanted to live for himself. But now he wished he never tried. He eyed up the case, knowing he could back out any second.

“Do you have a Bobby pin?” Henry jumped as the soft voice loudly interrupted the silence. “Uh, what was your name again?”

Henry smiled and felt around his pockets. Phillip was actually asking, which wasn’t all that surprising but he didn’t go out often either. “I’m Henry. Uhm… I have a paper clip if that helps?” Phillip held out his hand with a huge grin. “Can I ask what your doing?”

He passed over the clip and watched in fascination as Phillip started to bend it straight. “I’m going to pick the lock. Watched a video on it once.” Phillip grinned and slipped it in the small lock that held the case together. He jiggled it around, not really caring what happened. There was a click and then a pop.

Henry jumped a little as he rushed to open the case. “Wow! Phillip you just saved our asses. And once we finish it we can just put it back like nothing happened!” The muscular man just took out the bent paper clip and smiled.

“Honestly I was kinda just… and then.. yeah.” Henry blinked but couldn’t help but chuckle. “What?” Henry bust out laughing at the dopey face on Phillip.

“Nothing. Nothing.” Henry calmed down and lifted the case, stale air greeting him. He carefully grabbed the box, the thing much heavier than he thought. “You carry it.”

Phillip grabbed it and looked at the box confused. He had lifted weights that were less than this thing. “God, what is in it?” Henry shrugged and closed the display, the thing locking back up with a soft click.

“No clue.” An idea struck Henry as he walked with Phillip back to the Frat. “Do you want to see what’s in it?” Phillip looked to the other guy with a sideways glance.

What does he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)