More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by poison ink poison ink

What happens next?

Duncan got Big.

Duncan took a deep breath and swallowed, his mouth dry from a long night of sleep. He glanced over to his alarm clock and saw that he had woken half an hour early but didn't feel the least bit sleepy despite his crazy dream-filled night. He stomach gave a growl and he decided that he might as well make an early breakfast and swung his legs over the side of the bed. As the still-scrawny black teen rose to his feet, he felt a pinch at his crotch as his briefs suddenly felt incredibly tight. "Nnnnngh..." He grunted as he tried to adjust his too-tight underwear, "Damn morning wood."

He stopped as his fingers met the bulge in his briefs, his eyes growing wide as he glanced down to see what his fingers were really touching. "Oh fuck..." The curse word slipped from his lips as he saw the distended bulge in his briefs, the thin white material looking as though he were smuggling a number of oranges under it. The waistband was pulled away from his stomach by the heavy bulge in his underwear and Duncan hooked his fingers into the elastic band and tugged it forward, letting a thick coil of veiny black cock spill out.

He turned toward his dresser mirror to get a better look and saw the meaty dark pillar swing in front of his thighs, the fat head hanging almost down to his knees. Stunned, he lifted the monstrous flaccid cock in his palm and gave it a testing squeeze before he gave a groan of pleasure, feeling it swell back against his grip. 'I've got to still be dreaming,' he thought as he slowly stroked the plumping dark pole, watching it swell even larger, bigger than even the largest cocks he's ever seen in a porno. His hand kept stroking the gigantic rod even as he was in disbelief that it was even happening at all. Glancing to his side, he saw his cellphone laying on the dresser and picked it up with his free hand, bringing up the camera as he laid his giant cock on the dresser top. He set a comicbook next to it for size comparison, easily passing the length of the spine of the book and thick as a can of Red Bull, and snapped a picture. 'At least I'll have proof, if it isn't a dream,' he thought as he set his phone aside and then gripped his huge cock with both hands, stroking it faster then before. It felt too good to be real, better than any previous stroke sessions had ever felt as his twin fists flew up and down the fat shaft, with two heavy balls, each the size of a small orange, swaying in time with his fevered strokes.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck," he groaned out as he felt the shaft throb in his hands and he turned towards his bed before he hit his release. Duncan was panting as his newly-huge cock began to pulse in his grip and began spewing thick volleys of hot cum across his bedsheets, shot after shot making his whole body tremble as he painted his bed with his copious load. As he milked out the last of the potent load, his alarm clock began buzzing and the teen realized that he'd been jerking off for almost thirty minutes. Now, with his balls spent and the colossal slab of cockmeat still dangling between his thighs, he knew that, however impossible his new cock was, it certainly wasn't a dream. He watched one last drop fall from the tip of his spent cock to splatter on his floor and wondered not only how it was possible, but what he was going to do with the monstrous member. He gripped it by the thick root and gave it a testing shake a moment before there was a knock at his door.

"Hey , Dunc! If you're up already, I'm making blueberry pancakes! Come get some!"

Just the voice of his hot young stepmom made the thick cock twitch in his grip and he knew that he was going to have to find a way to keep the dark monster shaft under control.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)