More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by poison ink poison ink

What happens next?

Duncan gets dressed and has breakfast.

Duncan looked for something to wear for the day, immediately ruling out his briefs, since the tight briefs had been so uncomfortable when he woke up, even while the dark python of a cock was still soft. Pulling on a pair of boxers, he found that six inches of cock still hung out the leg hole, but as long as his pants were long enough to cover it, he didn't think it would make a difference. A pair of baggy dark green cargo pants seemed to do a good enough job of concealing the thick pole, at least until he took a test walk and saw that the bulge visibly swung back and forth against the fabric of his pant leg. He frowned as he watched his reflection and the bulge swinging along his thigh, but decided there wasn't much more he could do to hide his freakishly large appendage. 'Maybe some bike shorts under my pants,' he thought as he turned to the side and checked his reflection again. 'Something to hold it against my thigh...' He slipped on a black t-shirt to complete the outfit, with the superhero Black Panther printed across his chest. He did one last check in the mirror, then grabbed his bookbag and headed for the kitchen.

As usual, his father was sitting at the table in his robe with his coffee and the newspaper, his pancakes barely touched on the plate in front of him, while Janice was by the stove, flipping the last of the fresh-cooked pancakes onto a plate. The redhead was still wearing her pajamas, with a pink cotton sleeveless top and fleece bottoms that were baggy around her legs but still managed to hug the curve of her toned perky ass. He felt the meatpole along his thigh surge from just a momentary glance at his stepmom's backside and quickly looked toward the kitchen table. 'Down boy,' he thought as he walked through the entryway. "Good morning," he greeted them as he pulled out his chair.

His father glanced over the top of his paper with an amused grin on his lips. "You must've been out late last night. You had a good time at the festival, I assume?"

"It was.. interesting," Duncan said as he sat down and grabbed the syrup bottle. "Definitely not what I was expecting, but not bad..."

Janice sat down in her chair with the plate of pancakes and looked to Duncan with wide curious eyes, leaning over the table as she asked, "And? Did you see the girl you wanted to ask out? How did it go?"

As she leaned forward, her top revealed just the slightest peek of her cleavage to Duncan and his cock jumped in his pants again. He quickly looked down to his plate and cut off another piece of pancake. "I, uh.. must've missed her. Maybe next time." He stuffed a forkful of syrup soaked pancake into his mouth as an excuse to stop talking.

"Really?" His stepmom gave him a quizzical look as she began cutting her food. "Because it seems like there's something different about you this morning. I thought for sure that you asked her out." She glanced up and down Duncan and he scooted in closer to the table to hide his lap. "It's like a new aura about you... I dunno. Maybe you've got a little more confidence?"

'A little more something,' Duncan thought to himself but just gave a quick shrug as he took another forkful into his mouth.

His father took another look over his paper, eyeing Duncan as well. "I think that is it. I can see it in his eyes." He gave his son a teasing grin, then nodded up to the clock. "You'd better gulp down those pancakes or your going to be late for school, Mr. Confident."

Duncan looked up and saw that his father was right. He'd spent so long picking out an outfit that it was already time for him to leave for school. Shoving in one more mouthful of pancake, he threw on his hoodie, grabbed his bag and gave a muffled good-bye as he made a dash for the door.

As he rode his bike to school, he could feel his thick shaft rubbing against his leg as he pedaled, keeping it in a constant half-hard state and straining against his pantleg. 'Damn,' he thought as he saw the school coming into view. 'How am I going to keep this thing under control all day?'

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)