More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kozlovred Kozlovred

What's next?

Dumpster Match

After months of heated rivalry, Stacy and Torrie are coming at a head in probably the wildest match possible between the two divas. In the brilliant vision of the Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff, the two divas are slated to wrestle a match which requires the winner to toss the loser into a dumpster. The two divas who hate each other at this point reluctantly accept their fate. The loser will end up getting put into a dumpster filled with the most foul trash the WWE universe has accumulated.

Both divas ready themselves. Stacy, backstage, ties her boots. She is dressed in a Dudleyville cutoff shirt and a pair of black booty shorts. Her long legs shine as she bends over for onlooking staff and wrestlers. She smirks, thinking how humiliating her long time rival. Stacy can't wait to dump Torrie into the mound of trash in the dumpster. What better way to finally humiliate the woman who's spanked and pantsed her.

Torrie stretches in her locker room. She is wearing a white t shirt and a pair of blue leggings and comfortable shoes. Torrie remembers how her former friend turned on her. She can't wait to humiliate her former best friend after all the betrayal her friend has put her through. Torrie opens her locker room door and begins to walk towards the entrance.

Who enters the ring first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)