More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you want to hear about?

Due to a complex lawsuit, three average female students at Sheetwood High are no longer allowed to wear clothes at places of learning. Embarrassment ensues!

Once upon a time, there was a special school called Sheetwood High. It was special for an obvious reason. The three specially attired, special girls one could see on any given day. Specially attired. Not a stitch on their bodies; no shoes on their feet. No polish on their nails. Makeup, sometimes. In all intents and purposes....naked girls. In their very most natural state. Three naked girls one might see on any given day. Of course, they tried their best to be a little less naked. They had hands, and arms, and legs. Any given prop might provide a meager escape. But clothes....were not an option.

Their names were Andi, Max, and Cortney.

Andi (short for Andrea) Wabak was a small girl, with porcelain pale skin, bright blue eyes, and a soft angelic face. She was also a bookish girl with a good head on her shoulders. She had a thin, wispy frame but she was not non-voluptuous. While her breasts might be small, her body was a work of art. It would take a true barbarian not to appreciate it. She was beyond this a smart and funny girl with dark black wavy hair that she wore to the small of her shoulders...if you could say she wore anything it was that and sometimes, sometimes a smile.

Max Jolie was a stunning, down to earth girl with auburn hair and deep brown eyes. Her modest charm was a seducing attribute for many hopeful young men, but Max was always a bigger thinker who spent little time pondering the poor boys who followed her every bare step. That didn't mean she didn't know how to party. In fact, she was the party girl of the group, however separate she kept that sphere from her school life. She was of average height, with a healthy amount of meat on her bones. Not junk in her trunk, but one imagines she would be something to hold.

Lastly, Courtney Laren was a tomboyish dirty-blonde haired riot. A likable and humorous spirit, she was perhaps the most approachable of all three. In some ways, her barriers were broken down long before the barrier of clothing slipped from her grasp. She was a gamer and just as much one of the guys as the other boys who found through her a way to acquaint with the trio. She was a beautiful girl with brown eyes and fine bone structure, a slightly stocky build, a face like fine sculpture and a dazzling smile.

This was most of what people knew about the three girls. And it was all they would get to see until one fateful Halloween night.

It isn't clear what happened that night. Too much and legal jargon I suppose. After attending a costume party facilitated by the anime club they all shared attendance in, the three girls ended the night a lot more exposed than they had began. They ended up at the school with the promise of gym clothing, and were caught by the authorities. It's not the best to be caught when all you have is fairy wings and some glitter.

That's all ancient history now. Because what matters now is that none of these girls is allowed any clothing on school premises. She can cover herself however she likes....just not with a scrap of clothing. Some are not so unlucky; Max is still dressed sometimes, what with owning a few bras and pairs of panties. Andi and Courtney's parents hardly saw the point in continuing to provide clothing even for hours outside of school. They're sometimes very jealous of the little clothing Max dons at home.

You're probably wondering how I know all this.....

You see....My name is Andi Wabak. This is my skin. My most secret charms under these quivering hands and arms. My finger and toenails, bare of color. My story, because I am still a bare girl. We are still bare girls. And right now, I WISH I even had glitter...

Where do you want me to start?

Have you heard enough, or should I tell you about that night? Maybe about some other time?

When would you like to hear about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)