More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Which Verse starts the who thing ?

Ducktales of Fangs

In the city of Duckburg loves the McDuck clan. You have scrooge and his now 18 year old daughter Webby. Webby's twin clone daughters May and June live with Donald Duck and his now wife Daisy.

(May and June are Webbys daughters, cause how cloning works in the show. Webby was cloned from Scrooge and some female, as May and June was cloned from Webby, and some other Donner due to they couldn't find the piepirious of truth, only blood heir to Scrooge could, Webby could, meaning May and June wasn't Scrooge daughters like Webby but Webbys kids, even though they were same age due to suspend sleep and a couple other factors in the 2017 ducktales reboot)

Huey Dewy and Louie all are 18 now as well, and have their separate starting next year. Theirs others throughout Duckburg, but all are unaware of the darkness that is upon the towns night life, for a ancient evil has been resurrected and arrived in town. Count Duckula (aka Dracula) who looks exactly like Scrooge Mcduck, just in a black top hat and cape.

This night Webby has agreed to meet Lena for a date at the docks. Lena (magica's shadow) who is now 20 of age physically now. Lena is one of 2 girlfriends that Webby has, all 3 has agreed to be lovers at this point. The other is Violet, who's father's adopted Lena after the whole magically freeing Lena from the shadow dimension that Magica returned her to during the shadow war cause Lena betrayed her Aunt Magica .

See what Webby knows, but Lena and Violet doesn't, is that Violet and Louie has been hooking up, casually , and that Huey and Lena had a one night stand after he turned of age.

Webby arrives at the docks, sitting upon a crate is Lena, but something seems off with her, her eyes seem hazy.

"Webby you made it" she says.

"Yeah..so what you have plan for our date" replys Webby.

Oh..something incredible for both of us..I promise..follow me, and I'll show you" replys Lena

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)