More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Radster23 Radster23

Who does Nova select?

Dua Lipa

Nova really didn't feel like leaving her room right now so decided her chosen celebrity, Dua Lipa, should come to her instead. She had always thought the British singer was hot and one of her tracks had been on the radio that morning so she was fresh in the witches' mind. It hadn't been a particularly complicated thought process, but it wasn't like Nova couldn't summon up the stars whenever she wanted now.

The newly powered up sorceress concentrated hard on her empty, unmade bed for a moment and before long, to Nova's great delight, a sleeping Dua Lipa had magically appeared on it. She must have been taking a nap wherever it was Nova had summoned her from. Before long the unwitting visitor opened her eyes and gazed up to see Nova staring back her. Dua didn't look impressed.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get into my hotel room?" The pop star enquired angrily "You had better leave now before I call security."

"I don't know where you think you are but, as my mother keeps reminding me, this isn't a hotel. And there is no security at my place." Nova replied with a cheeky grin.

"What the fuck?!" Dua Lipa exclaimed as she quickly examined her surroundings and concluded that she was indeed in a strangers bedroom. "How did you do this? Did you me?"

"Magic." Nova answered with a shrug.

"Cute." Dua sneered in response to the unlikely sounding explanation. "But I'm afraid I don't have time to sit here and converse with some deranged fan."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not a fan." Nova reassured her "In fact I don't much care for your music."

"Ok, I'm going to make this very simple" the increasingly frustrated singer offered as she picked up her phone "Get out of my way so I can leave this dump or I'm calling the police!"

"With what?" Nova asked as she wiggled her fingers.

Dua looked down to see that she was now holding a banana where she was certain her cell phone had just been.

"How the fuck did you do that?" She asked the witch in an astonished tone.

"Like I said, magic." Nova folded her arms and looked down at her hot celebrity guest "And there's plenty more where that came from."

What does Nova do to Dua Lipa next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)