More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Dua Lipa Branch

It happened again. Dua Lipa woke up in a strange place as the sun came up. This time it looked like a park as she was lying on a picnic table. She sat up and saw her tattered top and the fact she was naked below the waist. Not only that, but her anus and pussy were sore, her pussy was sticky, and she reached up and could feel something caked on her face, and she guessed from the last time this happened was that it was dried cum. She ran a hand through her hair and felt some stiff strands stuck together.

She looked around and saw a couple of people on the far end of the park. One was a woman jogging, and she saw an elderly man walking a medium sized dog.

She ran for a stand of bushes and hid. "What the fuck?" she muttered. This was the second time in three weeks she woke up with a tattered top, naked below the waist, and clearly had sex multiple times, and she had no memory of the night before. The last memory she had was going out into back yard at night to light some tiki torches and take some selfies.

can she piece together what happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)