More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Drowner' Breeder

Eve was currently trapped in a cave, with drowners bashing against the door she was hidding behind. She didn't have much bombs left and didn't want to try her luck with around twenty drowners in close combat.

She was too exhausted for the moment, having had to deal with around a dozen rotfiends before this. So she did something , gathering some wet pink moss from a nearby wall mixing it into a bomb, lighting it with her Igni sign - and then throwing it out. Hoping the ingredient contained some explosive material - instead however, the banging stopped with only a pink mist, coming from underneath the door.

The drowners had stopped, it was true but suddenly they redoubled there efforts no longer were they driven to eat but now to breed. Her bomb had sent them into a lustful frenzy and her use of the plants left her reeking of a water hag, one arm burst through the wooden door as it prepared to topple over.

Eve yelped at that, as one said arm grabbed her leg - while seven others soon bursted threw and pulled her through the soon destroyed door - and into the midst of the Drowners, whom started pulling her armor off.

"Ehh...get off me!"

What happens to Eve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)