More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jrose0 Jrose0

What happens tomorrow

Driving to the dorms

"I am going to be late!" You yell out at your oldest sister, Alexa

"Sorry! Coming, just need to do my eyeliner real quick!"

You honk the car as your sister comes out the door and steps in the car.

"Sorry, ok, we can go now." She said as she closed the car door. She wore this gorgeous white dress that showed off her huge double D tits. You start up the engine and start to back out the garage.

"Do you have your lipgloss, I forgot mine". She turns to the back to your other sister, Anna. As Alexa was turning around to grab it from Anna, her left boob fell out of her dress. You couldn't help to take a look and admire the perfect curvature of her boob. Immediately you can feel your beast starting to rise, trying to his way through your pants.

"Oh my god, please, why are you guys dressed like this today. I just saw your whole boob !" You yelled.

"oops" Your sister exclaimed as she tried to pull her dress over her boob.

Your 2nd oldest sister, Anna, who was sitting in the back reached into her bag and took out a lipgloss to hand it over. She was wearing this extremely short and rolled up t-shirt that couldn't even completely cover her boobs up.

"Because today our baby brother is finally going to college!!!" Anna proudly said, "this is an important day in our family so we gotta dress up. Do you not like it?"

"No! I do like it. You guys look really good. It's just....Ugh, whatever, I just don't feel like you guys should've worn something so... not casual . " You couldn't really find the right word to say. You didn't want to say that they looked like some expensive ass hookers. You look over in the rear view mirror and see Anna in the back readjusting her shirt to get it so it just covers her nipples.

"Aww" Your sisters said together, "Are you jealous that other people are going to get to see us." Alexa reaches over and starts ruffling through your hair.

"Please, Alexa, you know what, it's fine." Your dick was now fully grown, it was poking straight up. You look down and you immediately turn red and hope your sisters don't see what was going on. You thought to yourself, 'god fucking dammit' Usually whenever your sisters tease you, you just find somewhere and jack off real quick, but there isn't the time right now. You left hand lets go of the steering wheel and reaches down to try to push it down, eventually you push to right to hide it and it just goes through the right hole of your boxer and your shorts. You had your eyes ahead the whole time as you were driving and didn't realize your shorts were not enough to cover up your dick. Your sisters has seen your dick more times than they could count, from walking in on you jacking off to porn or taking showers and baths together.

Alexa sees your dick and just laughs and says, "hi, big guy. Look, Anna, James has a huge boner right now and his pants couldn't even contain it." She gets pretty close and touches the tip it to show your other sister.

"OMG, fucking look away!" You yell in frustration while staring ahead at the road. She then grabs your whole rod so you then hit her on the arm to get her to back off. "You are the worst, pervert, whore."

"Ouch! Okay okay!" She turns away to look on her phone. She then proceeds to talk to Anna and laughs, "I wonder how many more guys at his university would be like this"

After they get to the university, what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)