More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Will Semra submit? You decide.

Driven to lust

The kisses between us grew hotter and more passionate. I felt his hand as it slid surreptitiously under the leg gusset of my panties. I opened my thighs slightly to allow him better access. I knew better, but I wanted his kisses, and his touch. It was electrifying, and I felt naughty and tingled all over as his fingers played with my well trimmed pubic mound. He used the slightest brush of his fingertips as he played with my mound. I knew I was getting wet, and I knew what would happen if he found out, but I was too excited by the whole thing to make it stop. I didn't want it to stop.

My body grew hotter and flushed with lust as I tingled from head to foot with each new kiss, each new touch of his hand.

"Someone is very wet and swollen down below" Blake commented. His fingers found my slit, and two of them delved deep inside me.

"Oh gawd!" I whimpered. John had never done anything like this to me, not in public. I thought quickly, and I took my phone out before I lost all control, and took a picture.

"One to remember us by?" asked Blake.

"Yes" I cooed as I kissed his neck.

"Take off your panties, and give them to me" Blake demanded.

"You want my panties?" I asked in a small, shy voice.

"You have a picture, I want your panties. It's only fair" Blake pointed out. "Otherwise you can forget the rest of this evening."

I didn't want it to end. I lifted up slightly and squirmed out of my panties, working them down my legs and over my ankles. I handed them to him.

"Floral bikinis with lilac trim" he said as he brought the crotch of them to his nose. He inhaled deeply. "Someone wants fucked. That's for sure."

I pulled out my phone again, and snapped another picture of Blake with my panties. John knew those panties because he bought them for me. He loved the way I looked in them.

"Semra, turn around here, and straddle me" Blake commanded. I did as I was told, and straddled him. He kissed me again. "Now unzip my pants, pull my cock out, and put it inside you."

I unzipped his pants, and fished around inside his boxers until I was able to pull his cock out of them. I had freed the beast, and it was hot and pulsing, and ready. His cock was of an impressive size, and he still had his foreskin. The fever of lust was about to take over. I was really about to fuck another man other than my husband for the first time. I took his cock in my hand, and guided it into position at the entrance of my more than ready and willing vagina. I began to lower myself down onto him. I could feel his foreskin slide down the head of his cock as it slowly began to part my inner lips.

Does Semra go all the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)