More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jakiboi9000 Jakiboi9000

What's next?

Drive home and test out commands

I raced home eager to try out some commands for my newly found gift, hoping that it wasn’t a weird trick or me daydreaming. As I got home I ran inside. I walked in and instantly wondered if my dad had noticed I have a car now.

“Day you see my car out there?” I asked

“The one you’ve always had, yeah?” He said puzzled

“I was hoping you could look at it a bit, my wheel is squeaking a bit” I said. I quickly pulled out the tablet and wrote it in that my wheel should start squeaking.

“Yeah I can do that” he said

I said thanks and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I had the bigger bedroom out of everyone in the house. My dad has his bedroom to himself, I have mine, then one for my sister April, once for my sister Andrea, and one guest bedroom. I looked at the tablet and wondered what I should do next. Being a boy it was hard not to write get a girlfriend first but I’m not that , I’m content with being single. I then thought of how badly I wanted to see April naked. I’ve always had a crush on my sister, she has ling blonde hair, nice c cup tits, amazing hips, and an ass you could die for. I decided that I should right a few things. First, incestual relationships, still taboo, are common occurrences. Second, unborn children suffer no birth defects from . Second, it’s common for brothers and sisters to sleep the same room or have shared bedrooms. When I hit enter it felt like something had changed. I looked up from the tablet and noticed another bed next to mine. I looked outside my door and realized that the other bedrooms for Andrea and April were gone. I guess they sleep in my room now.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)