More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lehart lehart

I decided i would

Drive around

I drove off not knowing where to go as she struggled with her jacket in the passenger seat. "What were you in for?" I asked conversationally. "Wouldnt you like to know" she answered playfully while she tried to work her leg up through her arms now. I turned left and when i looked back over she had her arms unravelled but still tied together at the sleeves.

She leaned backin her chair and began rubbing herself as best she could through the fabric. "Chronic masturbation" she said with her eyes half closed. "Nymphomania, fuck" she ground her teeth. "Its been soo loooong" she moaned. "Multiple personalitieeeeees" she groaned rubbing furiously at her panties. "Arson, oh fuck, armed robbery, ya, sexual assuaaalt, oh my god yesss, and.... ah and.... Mmmur fuck im so horny" she rubbed furiously obviously close to cumming and then suddenly stopped looking confused and then stared out the window. "I feel funny" she whispered.

She stayed sad and innocent a few minutes and then she looked back at me like she had never seen me before. Then the crazy smile was back.

Then.....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)