More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sancho Sanchez Sancho Sanchez

Which world would you like to explore?

Drinking urine is a trendy health option for women

The health benefits of drinking urine have long been quietly touted, but recent scientific research has verified that regular consumption of urine has numerous positive health effects. It improves skin health, hair quality, lip fullness, complexion, and even works as an appetite suppressant, making it possible for women to maintain very slim figures without starving themselves - a low-calorie diet mostly of fruits and salads will keep her feeling full all day without hunger pangs or cravings for fatty foods.

However, to receive these benefits women need to consume about 2 liters of urine per day hot and from the source. If it is outside the body for more than about 30 minutes, it loses any meaningful health benefits. Male urine is most effective, with female urine having diminished effects, but is sometimes used nevertheless.

All of this means women need to get their urine from the source, or very close to it, and creates many interesting and immodest situations, as well as an odd market for urine, but many women are willing to do what it takes to achieve the "golden opportunity" of health and beauty.

Who will we look at in this world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)