More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Killnsteal Killnsteal

What do you do next?

Drink Heavy - screw this punk.

'Like hell I can't handle it, get stuffed Barry this bottle is mine,' Millie stated. Like this dickhead knows what she can take.

Granted, Millie actually had never heard of absinthe and like Barry had assumed, she wasn't a particularly big drinker. Still, a drink is a drink, so how difficult can it be to handle? Barry had difficulty hiding his smile, as she had fallen for his trap like a mouse to cheese and now was onto the next step.

Millie took one big gulp before she almost spat it back out. It was REVOLTING, but her pride was stronger than her desire to puke the crap back out so she cringed but held it down while she finished swallowing.

"Euuuugh, I didn't know how strong this stuff was haha, the taste is pretty great but it's so thick to actually swallow - think i'll take a few shots on vodka next!” Millie claimed. Not realizing how stupid she looked given that Absinthe is infact... Absinthe...

"Y-yeah *snickers* you clearly can handle the tough stuff aye," replied Barry.

Millie went over the next room leaving Barry behind and scoffed a quick glass of water to rid the taste in her mouth, she then grabbed the vodka bottle and returned, handing a shot to both Barry and Tes, doing her best to pretend she was fine.

"Cheers!" the three yelled.

Within 5 minutes she felt the massive change in her balance affecting her. She moved around the house greeting all her other co-workers with a far more bubbly and cheerful attitude than they were used to. Luckily the rest of the partygoers were almost just as drunk as she was and didn't pay too much attention - Fred, who was also at the party, however, was quite surprised at her sudden change from professionalism at work to a drunkard at the party given how serious she normally was in the office.

A few hours passed and luckily her state had gotten a little better. Unfortunately she had thought it in her best interest to continue with the beers while Barry was in her line-of-sight thinking she was sticking it to him for implying she was a lightweight, so it hadn't improved as much as it could've - but at least she could stand properly.

Barry meanwhile had been setting some preparations while the drastic amount of in Millie's system wore her down. He also wanted to make sure everyone had seen her tonight so she wouldn't be able to deny being at the party the next day for no reason in particular...

The time was 11:55pm and the fireworks for the new year were about to fire off. The vast majority of partygoers ventured outside in order to get a proper view of the show for when the clock struck 12:00am. This was the moment for Barry to make his move.

Millie was sitting down on the couch in the living room, having decided to stay still in order to appear as sober as possible given her tendency to overbalance if standing for a moment too long. Since everyone else had moved outside she decided to check her phone to see if Eric had left her message. But she couldn't find it in her purse.

'Oh fuck, where the shit did I put my phoneeeeeeeee...' she slurred.

She remembered placing it in her purse when she left her car so it had to be somewhere in the house. This was when Barry decided to make his move.

'Oh hey Millie, your iPhone, that's the gold coloured one isn't it?’ he asked as innocently as possible.

'Yeah it is! Did you see it around? I probs put it down on a table somewhere.'

'I found a gold covered iPhone like 20 minutes ago. I didn't want someone to steal it so I put it in my room, you wanna come get it?

'Yup, just show me where it is.'

Millie followed Barry to the staircase. Though she was trying to be as normal as she possibly could, she had a deathgrip on the handrail with each step and her foot almost slipped on every second step, but eventually she made it to the top. Barry opened the door on the right of the staircase and guided her through.

The room was dimly lit by a couple of lamps on Barry's desk and bench next to his bed, The desk had a board of photos pinned to them. However, she didn't mind them much and also there seemed to be a blinking light on the desk that she just assumed it was his router or a charger cable without taking a proper look. Much to her mistake.

'I placed it under the bed, just reach under there and you'll feel it.'

'Why not just put it on a table...' she asked as she dropped to all fours and tried to feel under the bed.

Barry took this chance to kneel down, squatting over her legs - her ass pressing into his groin while her upper body was under the bed searching for the phone. He began feeling up her ass and hiking down her dress in order to get a better feel.

'The fuck Barry? what are you doing????'

'Come on babe, you know you've wanted to be barrowed by this cock for ages, just stay still and I'll make you feel greater than your douchebag boyfriend ever could hahah,' he smirked.

By this point Barry had pulled her dress right down to her legs and was fingering her pussy through her underwear. Millie couldn't help but feel good from his touch, after being starved of sex for months now she found his touch hard to resist and was getting wetter with each stroke of his fingers.

'Fuuu..Barry wait, I've got a boyfriend we can't be doin thissss...' she said weakly.

'You haven't said no babe... I'm going to keep getting you wet and ready for the wheelbarrow and you know you want it slut.'

Barry continued to pull her underwear down so both her dress and underwear were bunched around her ankles.

Do you stop this??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)