More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kattyb300 kattyb300

What Should My First Move Be?

Dress and Drive to School

I don't wanna start off the semester with an absence, I figure, and besides, I do want to see all my classmates. It should be a fun day anyways.

Walking over to my closet, I grab my thick winter jacket and toss it over my shoulder. I walk over to my desk on the other side of the room, and take out my contacts from the top drawer, which I quickly put on. Next step is a visit to the bathroom, just outside my bedroom door. Unfortunately, my parents have essentially all used up the whitening tooth paste, so I go with the good 'ol regular, cavity-prevention stuff. I examine myself in the mirror - a few hairs on the back of my head are sticking up but nothing some smothering and brushing can't handle. Looking good enough now, I think, time to head out!

I put on my jacket, grab my car keys on my desk and head down the stairs. My mom and dad both had to leave for work early today, so the house is empty as I walks out the door. My car isn't anything to brag about but it sure isn't a piece of crap, and thus it fits pretty well with the other cars in the school parking lot.

The drive to school isn't half bad, about 10 minutes, and no red lights. I park almost right at the school entrance, surprised at my good luck in finding a close parking spot.

Head in or look for friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)