More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kattyb300 kattyb300

Head in or look for friends?

A friend spots me (Brunette)

"John!"

I swivel around, immediately recognizing the voice - and very happy to hear it.

Doe walks up, the cold January air giving a red blush to her nose and cheeks. Doe is a brunette, and a very good looking one. Her medium brown hair falling a bit past her shoulders, with a some strands hanging over her shoulders and on her jacket. She's a few inches shorter than me and thus, looks up at me with lovely, glinting green eyes. Being an athlete, specifically a soccer player, I know Doe has a athletic body under the winter clothing - relatively slim and perfectly curved and shaped - the result of many years of athletic activity.

Sadly, Doe and I are just friends. She's got 3 of the same classes as me in her schedule, so we see each other a lot everyday, and we enjoy talking when the chance arises. Nevertheless, I'd be lying if I said we were best friends. Before this year, I had barely known her, but over the past few months I'd developed a strong attraction to her, as I'd discovered how nice, intelligent and entertaining she was.

"Had to park all the way near the edge of the lot! How the hell did you find such a close spot," she says with playful anger. I can tell she's walked a decent distance, detecting the slightly longer breaths and the slight parting of her lips as she waits for a response.

"Just my lucky day I guess," I say, smiling, "So, you excited?"

"That those damn applications are done and that it's senior year? Fuck yeah!", she says, grinning and flashing me her brightening smile.

"Haha, now you can let out that inner party animal you've been hiding", I joke, "Time to get on birth control maybe?"

"Very funny John, but I love babies. Now, lets stop standing in this cold. We'll be late for English."

"Yeah, lets go", I smile, loving Doe's sassiness. We joke a bit more on the way to class.

English Class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)