More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qazxcvbnmlp217217 qazxcvbnmlp217217

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Dress Code World

It was decided that humanity needed an universal authority to preside over the world’s various governments, which would prevent disputes and ensure fairness and cooperation between them. However, some objected to its unlimited power.

Nevertheless, the Universal Development Establishment was formed, having jurisdiction over all humans and power over any other authority.

One day, the Dress Code Law was passed.

It detailed that authorities can dictate dress codes for women in a region that they control. Authorities are any entities that have control over a region. Country governments have authority over their country, companies have authority over workplaces, mall management has authority over the entire mall. Homeowners have control over their home, club leaders have control over clubrooms. All these authorities can create dress codes that apply to women when they are in these locations.

These dress codes can vary based on roles or location. Dress codes must be at least as strict as those from higher authorities, so that women following that dress code would not fall afoul of the dress code from higher authorities. Furthermore, they must provide a way for those entering these locations or roles to adhere to the dress code there without undue danger or harm. Women are allowed not to follow the dress code exactly, but to the best of their abilites.

Dress codes do not just specify how the women must dress. Dress codes can also specify how a woman’s body is viewed and accessed, as long as her bodily autonomy is not infringed upon.

As this law was passed by the necessary Universal Development Establishment, it supersedes laws from lower authorities, including public decency laws.

Here are some example dress codes:

a) A university could require its female student population to not wear anything between their thighs and neck except for stockings and the university’s women’s neck ribbon, keep their vaginas hairless, and provide viewing of their body when requested during lectures. This would then apply only to women when they assume the role of a student attending a lecture. They are expected to perform simple, non obstructive actions (e.g. spreading their legs) when requested, but do not need to accept requests that interfere in their lecture attendance or any other current activities.

When they are not attending a lecture, they will not be bound by that dress code but may be bound by other codes. A more general dress code, for example one that applies to all students attending, must be less strict to allow the students the opportunity to follow all relevant dress codes. However, a non overlapping dress code, such as one applying to students not attending lectures, can be more or less strict. The university must also be prepared to provide stockings, neck ribbons, and shaving services to female students attending lectures.

Students who are not on campus - not within the jurisdiction of the university - do not need to follow the dress code of the university. Rather, they are subject to the dress code of their current location, even if they may still be in the role of ‘student’.

b) A homeowner can say that their home does not allow clothing covering female visitors’ stomachs, and that they must provide access to their body. Clothing bans are much simpler to implement compared to clothing requirements, as no special processes are needed for dealing with banned clothing. It is expected that the clothing may be kept personally, discarded, donated, or simply left somewhere.

c) A restaurant can require uniforms for female staff while they work. These uniforms can be different for different roles, such as waitresses and chefs. But they must be stricter than those from higher authorities. If their city dictates that women must wear vibrators while working, the uniforms for both female waitresses and chefs must include vibrators. The uniforms can be provided on hire and a few spares can be kept at the restaurant, this would be enough to satisfy the requirement of providing a way to adhere to the dress code.

d) A city might have a dress code that requires all women within to go completely nude. However, when it would affect their safety, women do not need to follow the dress code exactly. A woman trying to practice rock climbing, for example, if following the dress code, cannot wear safety equipment such as a harness, which might put her in danger. She is allowed to not follow the dress code in its entirety, but should follow it as closely as possible. She should remain nude except for any safety equipment, which should cover as little as possible.

What should the global dress code be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)