More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Explanations and decisions?

Dream Meeting With a Goddess

"Please, Come and have a seat. We have much to discuss so we might as well be comfortable. " a gorgeous black female stepped out of the shadows to take a seat at on a couch that had materialized out of nowhere. "Thank you Ma'am." you speak through a dry mouth as you move to take a seat yourself. "To say you surprised me with this visit would be an understatement though a welcome one. Let me start with Introducing myself, I am the Goddess Freya. I believe you've heard of me and my Valkyrie and I know exactly who you are, though I'm unclear how you managed to find your way here. Mortals aren't supposed to be able to access the Godly realms without a God's assistance, yet here you sit." She never took her eyes off you as you sit down.

"Honestly ma'am, I have no idea how I got here either. I wasn't even aware of where I was when I entered this realm." you sigh wishing you had answers to give this beautiful Goddess. Freya just looked at your for several long minutes before giving you a bright smile. "No worries my dear, this presents us both with an opportunity that I hadn't considered. You see, We Gods, decided long ago to step back and allow you mortals to progress without us. We came to realize that we were holding you back and your potential was far greater than we were accustomed too. We decided to allow you to progress without us in hopes that some would one day add to our ranks by finding their way into divinity. Now though, you represent an opportunity for us to return to your modern age. You will be my champion and begin building a rank of followers for me! Be warned there are benefits but there will also be dangers. I can see you have questions and there's still a great deal you will need to know so please, ask what you will and I'll answers what I can." She smiled wondering whether you would refuse.

Q&A

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)