More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Drama club rehearsal.

During Jake's senior year, his drama club was putting on a huge play. This ment the seniors in the club had to practice every day after school. they also practiced during study hall. There were only 3 guys in the drama club. The rest were girls who wanted to be actresses or work on the sets or movies, shows or plays.

There was this click of really popular girls who wanted to be movie Stars. Unfortunately for Jake, they hated him and made rehearsal a living hell for him. There was 7 of them, named Kelsey, Haley, Leah, Sandra, Morgan, Christy and Kim. All of them were extremely sexy and Jake had a hard time taking his eyes off of them. The 7 of them kept catching Jake checking them out.

Jake had a part in the play were he was flying. To make this happen, Jake's arms and legs were tied to a pully system. To make sure he didn't fall, Jake needed to be tightly secured. The pully system lifted Jake up about 7 feet off the ground. It was located in the very center of the stage.

One week in the middle of winter, the head of the schools drama club, Ms Mars, got sick. The head of the program was going to be out for at least a week, with the flu. It was announced to the drama club that rehearsals would still happen when they were scheduled. None of the members of the drama seemed to care much about the announcement.

That is until they heard that no one would be subbing for Ms Mars. The second they heard, the group of popular girls in the club started plotting. Kim and Haley snuck in to the drama club before first period. The two girls quickly cut Jake's costume up both sides completely. Then they loosely tied a thread back through the costume.

Once they were done, Kim and Haley headed to their first class. After first class got out, the drama club had study hall, witch ment rehearsal for them. The 7 popular girls giggled to each other, when they saw Jake in his costume already. Knowing Jake's flying scene was the first they were practicing, the girls were all glowing with glee.

As Jake went to get into the pully system, Kelsey walked over to help Jake. Normally Jake would be suspicious of Kelsey helping him. However Jake was too distracting by her tight dress to care. Kelsey made sure to give Jake a good show, as she strapped him in. That way Jake wouldn't notice how much tied then normal, Kelsey tied him to the pully system.

Once Jake was completely restrained, Kelsey waved her friends over. Jake was confused as Kim, Haley, Leah, Sandra, Morgan and Christy walked over giggling. When Jake noticed their devilish smiles, he got a little nervous. the girls circled around him and looked at each other still giggling. Jake couldn't help but notice how beautiful all of them were. Then Jake remembered how cruel these girls could be and went to untie himself.

Unfortunately for Jake, he quickly realized he couldn't untie his hands. All of the sudden, Kelsey and Kim grabbed Jake's costume. Both girls gave Jake an evil look, before tearing his costume off of him. Jake's heart dropped as his costume easily ripped off of him. All of the girls broke out laughing at Jake, standing there, completely restrained and helpless,now just in his tight boxer briefs.

Jake had never felt so and embarrassed before in his life. Jake hoped the girls would let him go soon, but the voice in his head told him otherwise. While Jake was in a panic, Morgan snuck up behind him. Out of nowhere, Morgan grabbed Jake's tight white boxer briefs and pulled them up. Morgan pulled as hard as she could, causing Jake's little boner to be clearly outlined.

"Check out how tiny his bulge is." Kim yelled out.

"And he looks hard! God could he get any more pathetic." Kelsey added.

"I wasn't expecting him to have much, but this is completely embarrassing." Haley said.

"Girls be nice!" Sandra said I'm a sarcastic tone, before adding "Clearly this loser is never going to get any action with a dick that small"

"Shut up. It's not small! I'm not hard right now, you are just giving me a wedgie." Jake yelled out in shame.

"Well girls, there is only one way to find out! So who wants to do the honors?" Kelsey said smiling, as she held up a pair of scissor.

"I'll do it! It would be my pleasure!" Morgan said as she reached for the scissors.

Jake's heart dropped and he regretted opening his mouth. Morgan quickly grabbed the scissors and cut up the right side of Jake's boxer briefs. Jake looked around, trying to get pity from any of the girls. Jake could feel his briefs starting to slip already. Jake's eyes and mouth went wide, once he felt the scissors on his left leg. With out hesitation, Morgan cut away the left side of Jake's boxer briefs, letting them fall to the ground.

All of the girls in the drama class had started to gather around. All of them lost it laughing, once Jake's little boner was exposed. Jake started struggling to get free, but he was tied too tight. Jake really started to panic as everyone started pulling out their phone. As they all laughed, most of the girls started taking pictures and videos of Jake.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)