More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fire_ball fire_ball

What magic do you possess?

DragonSlayer (with defective Lightning Lacrima)

You are a mage with Lightning Lacrima implanted in your body, granting you the powers of a Lightning Dragon Slayer. Since childhood you have dreamed of being a mage, specifically a legendary Dragon Slayer. Your family was by no means poor, but you were also far from being royalty and even if you spent all of your money you would not be able to buy enough legitimate Lacrima to fulfill your wishes. But fortune smiled upon you one day when you met a strange man who happened to have several strange Lacrima that he was selling for relatively cheap price. Seizing this opportunity, you spent all of your money and implanted yourself with Lightning Lacrima, giving yourself power equal to any Dragon Slayer. You could charge your body with lightning, electrifying your punches and kicks. Also the lightning Lacrima supercharged your body, giving your heightened senses and reaction speed?even if you couldn?t hit as hard as some, many of them would be hard pressed to hit you!

Of course, since these were cheap Lacrima you imbued yourself with they were possibly defective?if you fought at full power continuously you would run out of power in about 10 minutes and be to recharge. Luckily you were also able to recharge your Lacrima by absorbing electricity from machinery and you could even call down lightning from the skies and absorb that (even though you could only do it three or four times in a single day). And since you weren?t taught by an actual dragon you don?t have any fancy techniques or anything, but your self-taught skills have been able to get you this far in life and you could do nothing but get stronger.


You?re wandering the streets, looking for your next job and feeling like you?re forgetting an important sliver of information when a stray magazine smacks into your face and brings it back to the surface. The magazine in question is Sorcerer Magazine?a pamphlet with information and rumors about the most famous mage guilds in Fiore. You?ve never paid the magazine much attention before until you happened across a certain article within about a strange guild called ?Fairy Tail?. They?re undoubtedly one of the most powerful guilds in existence and apparently are in bad standing with the Mage Council?often barely just avoiding being to disband by several votes?because of the mass destruction that often resulted from their assignments.

But the rumor that interested you the most was that there were three Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail. You?ve never been able to face another Dragon Slayer and to be perfectly honest you?re itching to learn how you compare to the real thing. Since Fairy Tail was such a famous guild, you?re sure to rake in jobs with lots of Jewels and since they were known for causing almost as many problems as they solved you?re sure that no one would mind if you challenged a few of members of Fairy Tail to a fight. Sparks leapt out of your fingertips as a smile spread across your lips. Joining Fairy Tail seemed to be a win-win situation no matter how you looked at it?

So do you join Fairy Tail? Or one of their rivals...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)