More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fire_ball fire_ball

So do you join Fairy Tail? Or one of their rivals...?

Of course you join Fairy Tail! On to Magnolia Town!

It takes every last Jewel you have, but you manage to buy a ticket to Magnolia Town, where the Fairy Tail guild is located. The trip was uneventful?you spend much of it reading whatever issues of Sorcerer Magazine the train happened to have lying around, trying to familiarize yourself with the guild you were planning to join.

You?re surprised to find out that none of the Dragon Slayers that were rumored to be members of the guild were listed as among the strongest. Instead you?re treated to articles about Makarov Dreyar, the tiny old man who serves as the Guild Master, Laxus, the Guild Master?s grandson who looked like little more than a punk rocker, Gildarts Clive, a mage so powerful that all of Magnolia Town reconstructs itself for him whenever he comes to town, and Erza the ?Titania?, a Requip mage who purportedly had a collection of over 200 weapons and armor.

You enjoyed the articles of Erza mostly because she was a busty young woman with flaming red hair, but then the remaining articles on Fairy Tail were mostly on Mirajane, another busty beauty. Rather than reveal any new information, these particular articles were mostly recycled information with pictures of Mirajane in skimpy bikinis, which were admittedly very arousing. With articles like that it was almost painfully obvious why Fairy Tail was so popular.

All too soon, your train arrives in Magnolia Town. With a sigh, you step off with little more than a duffle bag slung across your back.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)