More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Tournament?

Dragon Ball: Super: Broly

(NoWhe2e)

Gorten Was Training With Caulifla and Kale and Cabba, Fighting Against The Three of Them, Under The Watchful Eye's of Vados, Whis, Beerus and Champa Teaching Them To Hone Their Saiyan Prowess and Energy Level. Gorten Further Trained Them In Mastering Super Saiyan 2, and Teaching Them How To Maintain Their Stamina During A Drawn Out Fight. In Exchange, Gorten Would Give Champa Free Meals For Each Lesson, Which Beerus and Whis Would Handle. But Cabba Had Taught Him How To Use Universe 6's Method of Transforming Into A Super Saiyan. Since Gorten Was A Legendary Super Saiyan Like Kale, He Was Better Suited Than Anyone To Train Her To Control Her Unstable Power, and Training The Beautiful and Sometimes Horny Caulifla Was A Bonus.

He'd Given Her A Self-Repairing Universe Jump Device To Let Her Cross The Universal Barrier's To See Him, Which Was Created Using His Powers, Grand Zeno Didn't Mind, So Long As Gorten Gave One To Goku To Come See Him and Future Zeno, and Since The Zeno's Were Effectively Universal God Kings, He Was Not About To Refuse Them. Gorten Gave One To Cabba and Kale As Well, and While Caulifla's Was Keyed To Jump To His Location Instantly, Cabba and Kale's Were Not.

Gorten Had Already Taught The Three The Basic Principle's Of Super Saiyan Three and How To Rage Power Up, and Deciding To Quit Playing Around, Gorten Powered Up To Legendary Super Saiyan 3. "This Is My Legendary Super Saiyan 3. But This Next One, Is My Rage Mode Enhanced Legendary Super Saiyan 3." Gorten Explains As He Draws Upon Every Ounce, Sliver, and Drop of Rage That Had Once Been His Greatest Weakness. Gorten Begin Charging His Energy, Before Picking Up The Pace By Recalling Every Painful Moment of His Life, Every Moment Of Resentment, Grief, Fury, and Humiliation, Then Powering up Through That. The Energy Effect Shattered The Ground Beneath Them, Rupturing, Tearing, and Shredding The Supposedly Unbreakable Ground Beneath Them.

Gorten Opens His Eyes, and Instead of A Crazed Beserker, There's A Conviction, Determination, Drive, and Peace In His Eyes. Gorten Adopts His Tiger and Leopard School Fighting Stance, and Proceeds to Attack Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla in Quick, Furious, and Unforgiving Combat. Knowing That Their Saiyan Power Will Heal Any Damage, and Increase Their Strength, Proportionate to The Amount of Damage Dealt Them. Gorten's Muscles Are Practically Cloned Upon Each Other, His Body Shapes Up, His Height Increasing, His Body Mass Doubling, Tripling, and Then Quadrupling, Even As His Muscle Strength Does Twice What His Body Mass Does. He Finally Stops Shaping Up, and Proceeds To Brutally Beat Down His Training Partners.

Kale Powers Up To Her Own Legendary Super Saiyan Form, But Gorten Has Experience, Training, and Godly Power On His Side, He Hits Her Power Break Point, and Her Ki Abruptly Stops Charging and She Transforms Back To Her Normal Base Form. "You Rushed The Transformation, Without Any Forethought, or Care For How You Might Be Defeated. if You'd Been Charging This Whole Time As I had, and Waited For The Right Moment Your Power Break Point Wouldn't Have Been Exposed. Kale's Power Break Point Was Just Below Her Left Breast, Caulifla's Was Predictably On Breast, Specifically Her Nipple. One Powered Poke and She Was Powerless.


Gorten and The three 6'ers were Having A Break From Training, when Cabba Asked For Stories of A Great Battle. ''Once, There was A Timeline My Father was In, Before it's Destruction. He brought My brother Garten and I To Our Present Time, but We were Brely Six Years Old, and We Remembered Little. But I Can Clearly Remember There was One Man, a Saiyan, and Merely Being in Goku's Presence, Raised His Power Level, and He was A Legendary Super Saiyan, driven Mad as A Baby, By an Equally Newborn Goku's Incessant Crying. In The End, my Father Was To Detonate A Dozen Different Time Quakes in A Dozen Different Era's At Once, To stop Him, and We Barely Escaped Alive.'' Says Gorten. ''So What Happened?'' Asks Cabba. "I Learned Later, That Our Great King Had Sentenced This Child, This Saiyan Monster, To , Based on His Potential to Destroy The Monarchy. But He Survived, and The Fact He Destroyed So Much, Enslaved So Many, and Butchered Many More, my Father Couldn't In Good Conscience Let That Sort Powerful individual, so he Destabilized Our Time Stream sent us to a New Time In A Dimension.'' Says Gorten.

Suddenly He and Kale Are Overcame by a Unprecedented Energy. ''It Cannot Be, He's Dead. When Kale's Healed, Come To Me At Once. I Mean it!'' Shouts Gorten as He Universe Jumps Back To Universe 7

What????????? The?????????????? Fuck??????????????????????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)