More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

You are a proud...

Dragon!

Your name is John. You belong to the majestic bloodline of Thrakys, born to rule over fire and the skies of dusk, you and your brethren are highly feared and respected among the creatures of this world. Some even worship you as their deity. Throughout your long lifetime, you have battled yourself to the throne of the Eternal Forest, crowning yourself royalty over the vast environment that covers almost a fourth of the entire plane. They call you the Spirit of Havoc, the Night Terror, the Maw of Calamity. You regard your reflection proudly, your eyes gleaming with power in the fading sunlight. The scars on your glistening scales bear witness of your many battles that only further ignited your true draconic powers. Each scar on your body marked the of another rival. Flexing your muscles in the silvery reflection of the stream, you contemplate them with pride.

"Nyssh-Halaar.", your thundering voice emits as you feel the magical essences of the forest gathering around you, caressing your body softly and entangling you in a vibrant shimmer. Your dragonic sexual features unveil in all their glory. The hour of Thrakys has come upon Ysharia once more, and it is time for you to prowl your domain, the primal hunger unfolding inside.

Name your sexual features!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)