More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What do you decide?

Dracula’s Crypt

“I want to see if Dracula sparkles.”

Sara and Di break out laughing.

You head for the crypt. The door is surprising realistic looking. The interior is even more. It looks like a real mausoleum, with a black lacquered coffin on a dais in the center.

The coffin creaks and begins to open. Di jumps and ends up in your arms. You see a pale hand reach up. Then as if on a pivot, Dracula rises from the coffin.

You are impressed. He is tall, dark, and handsome. His attire is perfect for some ancient nobleman, a black silk suit. Only the red lined cape is cliche.

He stares at you. As your eyes connect, it feels like you are sharing a naughty secret.

He turns his gaze to Sara and says. “Come to me.”

His voice is deep, sexy, and commanding. Sara walks to him, swaying her hips in an attempt to be more appealing.

Sara reaches him. He extends his arms letting the cape drape completely over Sara. A full minute goes by. You are about to say something when he opens his arms. Sara stands there like she is in a trance. You walk up and grab her by the hand.

Dracula looks at you and in a sexy voice says. “There is no need to leave so soon.”

You grab Sara’s hand. “There’s a lot to see.”

He bows. “Very well then, I bid you adieu.”

You pull Sara back out into the hall and nearly run into Keith.

He looks disheveled and frightened. “Tara. Tara, you need to leave now. Promise me you’ll leave!”

“Ok, I’ll leave, Keith.”

Keith stumbles down the hallway. You could follow him. Of course you did promise you’d leave.

Follow Keith or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)