More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by changling1 changling1

Whose name did she cry out?

Draco (alt.)

I awoke from my dream with a start. it had been 8 weeks since Draco had tricked me into drinking that gender swapping potion and it still hadn't worn off. Rising from my bed, i walk over to the vanity in my room and take a look at my appearance. Deep inside, I was still Harry. I still had my mother's eyes, but my facial features were softer. i no longer needed to worry about shaving the stubble off my cheeks every few days. My dark brown hair had grown out past my shoulders and was still as unruly as ever. Hermione had taught me a few styling spells to help me manage it, but it was still a pain to deal with. I had tried cutting it short, but the magic of the potion seemed to just cause it to grow back within a matter of hours.

Looking farther down my body, teh differences were more prominent. I had never been to athletic looking, but now there didn't seem to be a trace of fat or muscle on me at all. From my chest protruded a par of b cup tits and my hips and widened, giving me an hourglass shape to my body. lastly, my eyes fell down to my hairless crotch where my pussy, still soaking wet remained in place of my cock.

I quietly cursed my luck as I put on my bathrobe and went downstairs for some water. ever since I drank that stupid potion, no only had i became woman, but the effects seemed to gradually increase my arousal- arousal that could only be satisfied through degrading and humiliating acts. It had started out easy enough; right after the curse took effect, it was humiliating enough to experiment with my new, feminine body. then it evolved into me dressing the part. Then, my outfits needed to become more slutty and revealing. I started to experiment with toys as lewd fantasies of Draco or Ron or even Dudly at times claiming my body in every way imaginable. It didn't help that prior to my transformation, i was one of the most powerful and sadistic wizards Hogwarts had ever seen. Now all of that potential was being used against me as i pictured myself in increasingly compromised positions. I had been yet to act out any of these fantasies with anyone else, but the urges were growing stronger. I just have to hold out till the end of the month, I though to myself as my hands wandered back to my breasts. If I can make it till then, Dumbledore has assured me that the potion's effects will wear off, and my status as a dom will be preserved. Unfortunately for me, that will mean that I'll have to complete an entire month of school in this state and hope no one ends up taking advantage of me.

At that thought, images of Draco once again flash through my mind- images of him claiming me in teh great hall,, making me call him master as he fucks my ass mercilessly, whoring me out to his friends as my own friends are gradually incorporated into his harem of "griffenwhores". I'm snapped back to reality as I hear someone else from upstairs stir. i quickly fix my robe to cover myself and lick clean my fingers of my cunt juices. As I don this, it is only now that I realize I had been rubbing myself again to thoughts of Draco and quickly make my way back upstairs to get at least a little bit of sleep.

Do I make it upstairs or am I stopped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)