More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who's hand is it on?

Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost (Arrowverse)

Doctor Caitlin Snow.

Killer Frost.

The name of a hero, villain and anti-hero. All the same woman. A caring woman who has a second persona as a ruthless woman with muted emotions. Save for the strongest feelings the woman has. As such she has a history, and incarnation.

She started out as merely an ordinary woman, or one which seemed that way. With no power at all. Crossing over to another darker universe, the first hint of her power was seen with her villainious counterpart. A killer and criminal. Thing changed when the timeline was altered, and attempted to return to normal.

It didn't. For reseting the timeline doesn't work completely. And our kind heroic version soon developed the same frosty powers as her counterpart. This second persona contained her anger and other darker emotion. Wanting to survive, Killer Frost tried to take over the life of Doctor Snow. To the point of betraying her friends and joining their foe, Savitar.

Except for the fact she couldn't do it. She couldn't kill or harm her friends. She wasn't as villainious as her counterpart. When the time came, she betrayed Savitar but left to find herself. Soon coming to an agreement between herself, Frost and Snow. Which lead to more and more heroic actions. Till Frost was banished from Snow, causing the later to search for a way to return her.

So the question is... Who gets the Ring? Caitlin Snow or Killer Frost? Earth One or Earth Two? Or perhaps even another Earth? Perhaps a counterpart who is not named Snow or Frost? More important would be the time for the ring fell into their hands, for that would decide what kind of person would have it.

So the answers are...

The Answers Are...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)