More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fairground fairground

Where to begin?

Downfall: Meet the Family

James awoke on Saturday, the first day of summer break, with the feeling of merriment to the sounds of birds tweeting and the sun shining through the small gap in the curtains, the golden sunlight beaming into his cosy and very tidy bedroom, it couldn’t have been a more perfect awakening to the months of freedom that lie ahead of him. The day was hot already, only nine in the morning and already he lays in bed with a thin layer of perspiration crowning his forehead. He throws back the covers, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and slides into the slippers he’d placed there the night before. He gives a quick stretch of his arms over his head before making his king-sized bed neatly and then opening the curtains, gazing out for a short while at the nicely tended gardens of the village, the happy people going about their morning routines, morning joggers, dog walkers. He feels relief that he won’t have to worry about anything but what activities he can fill his days with. "James! breakfast is almost ready! You better be up and down here in 10 minutes!" his mother shouts from downstairs, He passes his sisters and mothers bedrooms to get to the bathroom at the other end of the hall. Entering the shower and thinking about what he was going to do today, he couldn’t help but think about how he missed spending summer with his dad.

They’ve had a rough year; Paul sterling had died just as James was entering college and they all took it very hard. An accident at work, the building collapsed. They got a massive pay-out, as did a dozen other families, he was working late to make some extra money. The suits said there was something wrong with the foundation. The money has kept them living a float in the same lovely neighbourhood, but the money is going to run out eventually.

After he finishes showering he goes back to his bedroom and dress in comfy home wear, some shorts and a Tee and gets going down the winding wooden stairs to the kitchen, where his mother is stood at the stove swaying her perfectly toned ass slowly side to side, and his two sisters Becky and Cat sat at the dinner table on their phones generally talking to each other about what they have planned for the summer "good morning everyone" James says to the most beautiful woman in his life who then all give a good morning back.

He gets a good glimpse of them all as he sits down by Becky who was the closer resemblances to their mother out of the two, giant shapely orbs hanging from her shoulders in nothing but a white tube top that showed an inkling of underboob and an abundance of over boob, the shirt gave a little tight squeeze to those love melons. Her bottom half clothed with volley ball shorts that housed the round globes of her asscheeks, her thighs widened like thick juicy pancakes whilst sat in the chair, she was sporty, fairly tall for a girl at 5'9, toned but had fat where it counted, you could see abs faintly, her lightly tanned skin ever so tight around her hip bones, and her gorgeous face, Big emerald green eyes, a cute button nose, defined cheekbones and jaw, topped off with lush plump lips. she wore hardly any make-up, just some dark eyeliner that made her eyes pop out more, her hair raven black just like they’re moms, done up in a high ponytail. She was always ogled at when James would have friends over, and they'd make crude remarks about how they would fuck her this way and that way, it made James angry, but he let it slide with calling them assholes. She was the older sister, couple years older than James, she's currently studying to be a sports therapist, she’s doing really well, though none of her family know how she's paying for her car and equipment, because they've never seen her go to work or ask their mother for money. Head strong and brave, she really picked up her act when their father passed, she was the man of the house during that time, she was holding them all together the best she could, James and she are really close, she'd be the one he’d go to for anything.

Then there's Catherine, the younger sister, they call her Cat, she’s only called Catherine when she gets into trouble, which is quite a lot. She, like James takes more after their deceased father, wavy auburn hair, Small slender face, deep set brown eyes and a cute upturned nose, 5'4 in height, cute pert breasts the size of grapefruits under a white vest shirt and white string bikini, at the other end, a pair of meaty globes like firm set jelly made for twerking, housed in denim booty shorts and the wings of a white G-string poked over the hips, she too was pretty fit, no abs to be seen though just flat and lightly tanned belly with a silver stud in the belly button. For work she goes to the old guy’s place just down the road to help around the house with little things on Wednesdays and Thursdays, seems to pay well as she barely needs to work, James has been planning to ask her if they need an extra set of hands over there, he’ll be needing money this summer to and doesn’t like asking his mother for money, she’s been too generous with the remaining money already. In her rebellious phase, she's always going out and coming home blind drunk at God knows what hour, always makes it home though, alone, she's had a few bad experiences with guys, so she's done with them for a while, the last break-up was really hard on her.

Last but certainly not least is Vanessa Sterling, thick of body all round and tall, 5'10 of pure dynamite, her shoulder length wavy black her is tied in a sloppy bun while she cooks, half white half Latino, beautiful gigantic spheres hang down from her shoulders and jiggled with even the slightest of movements, hypnotising all in their sight, and a true onion booty, thick and juicy and wobbled with every shake or swish, if she were short, she would look ridiculous, four meaty balloons stacked atop each other, but luckily, she isn't, she's divine. Large green eyes and fat plump lips sat on a soft face with prominent cheek bones, she is the most beautiful woman in the village, hell maybe even the county. When out shopping all heads are on a swivel, it pisses James off sometimes, how they stare. She doesn't seem to notice at all, sometimes James wonders if she even knows how drop dead gorgeous, she really is. The sheer black sundress flowing sensually about her, mildly see through so you could see the black bikini beneath if you looked closely enough, wearing just enough fabric to keep her nipples and lower lips covered, her giant Latino cheeks swallowing the line of black fabric of her bikini bottoms.

"Ok guys grubs up!" She places my sisters down first then ours, as we begin to eat, she starts to drop the bomb "OK so you remember your cousin Kyle?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)