More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Where do you end naked or which female celebrity sees kirk naked?

Down town naked with my clothed wife

I was walking down town one day and as you usual My wife was walking dide by side with me with me fully dressed. She was wearing a long tank top, jeans and boots as I on they other hand am walking next to her naked bare for all to see. There walking walking naked men will walk look at and look off walking past me like normally as you could'nt say that for the girls and women as I walked with my wife being they only one out of the two of us that is naked I saw two teenage girls one white one black.

There I saw them as saw them as I hope they did'nt see me as my adrenaline started to get of control.

"Oh my god ha ha ha" said a cute, fat lady as she pointed me and laughing embarrasing me further. I stop as my walking as my wife veronica continued to walk as she notice I was'nt walking next to her as she looked back and she saw naked ol me her butt naked husband standing there.

"Sweetheart what's wrong baby" said my wife making eye contact with me touch me arm showing concern as she saw the red in my face suffering embarrasment.

"Honey I'm naked here" I told my wife

Then she looked down at my naked body and my dick saying "I can definitley see that seriously no shite!!" she said arrogantly.

There the same school girls I saw walking the streets as embarrased as I am red in the face, the as I have goose bump on my skin as I'm feeling dick getting aroused about to be hard.

Do the school girls see kirk? or pass him by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)