More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What's next?

Down to breakfast

My name is Vanessa Charming and I have entered a very weird stage in my life. I am sleeping in a strange bed although this bed will not be strange to my lesbian wife Red Darling since we have both moved in with our friend Cindy Peters so she can help us both deal with the changes that are about to happen in our lives. I wake up before Red and I cannot take my eyes of my wife's naked body as I watch her sleep. I can think of nothing else but my future as I rub my naked belly without even think about it. I know that it is much too early to detect any changes stirring in my womb, but I know that it is there nonetheless. I look at my wife and know that she is in the same situation as me. Against the laws of nature, Cindy concocted a ritual that enabled the Red and I to get each other pregnant during sex. I wanted to experience the changes my body would go through during pregnancy, but I also wanted the joy of watching Red's belly swell up. I know that she will look so sexy with a baby bump. I decided that I wanted both to happen and my sexy mate agreed with me. When I started my adventure by saving Red from a talking wolf, I had no idea that all this was going to happen. It is unreal and totally magical. Before I knew it, I hear my blonde darling moan herself awake. I climbed over her and greeted my gorgeous Red with a kiss.

"Mmmmmm!" Red cooed.

"Morning, mommy," I greeted.

"Morning, mom," Red flirted back.

"What do you think about all of this?" I asked my love.

"I'm scared!" Red whined.

"I'm scared too, but I know we will be okay as long as we do this together," I soothe Red while rubbing her shoulder.

"You always did know the right thing to say to make me feel better," Red commented with a huge grin.

"We are going to have a hard time explaining the birds and the bees to our kids," I point out.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Red offered while breaking into a giggle fit.

Red's laugh always has a hypnotic effect on me. What effects me the most is the way her breasts bounce when she does it. Like someone who was taken too many painkillers, I awkwardly put my arms around Red and kiss her. I become more and more sure of myself with each kiss. Eventually, my kisses become wanton and lustful. I am starting to get very hot under the collar. I can no longer deny it. I want to have sex with my pregnant wife desperately. Alas, it is not meant to be.

"I'm hungry!" Red complains.

"We'll have to find something to wear," I commented. "Maybe we can borrow something from Cindy."

"Aren't those our suitcases over there?" Red wondered while pointing to one corner of the room.

I look towards the corner of the room closest to the door and I see my blue suitcase and Red's pink one. I just know that Cynthia must have gotten our clothes from our old house while we were sleeping. We both get up and put the suitcases on the bed where we open them. We don't want to get dressed up to much for breakfast since we are both planning to get a shower afterwards. I put on a white negligee and Red puts on a red nightgown. Red clothes look sexy and vibrant on her which is one reason why I love her. Once we are dressed, we head downstairs to meet our housemate Cindy Peters who is the reason why we are both pregnant.

"Hello, mommies!" Cindy greeted us with a shrewd smile on her face while standing up from her chair close to the kitchen door. "How does it feel?"

"It feels great!" I exclaimed.

"It feels wonderful..." Red sighed.

I look at Cindy and I remember how I used to get an empty feeling in my belly every time I saw a husband and wife pushing their kid in their carriage. I touch my stomach and could almost feel the life inside me even though I know that it is much too early for that to happen. Suddenly I get a strong urge which causes my eyes to get a little heavy and I do the only thing possible.

"Thank you!" I squeal while rushing to hug Cindy as two tears fall out of my eyes.

"Oof!" our potion making friend grunts under the pressure from my hug.

"Yeah, what she said!" Red gushes while joining the hug with just as much gusto.

"I am glad that you two are so happy," Cindy replies. "Now, you two had better eat breakfast since you are both eating for two now."

"Yes, mother!" Red and I both chide our benefactor.

Cindy has gone all out for our first breakfast that we will eat living with her. There are pancakes, French toast, muffins, apple juice, and orange juice. I think Cindy is in a race to fatten us up before our babies do. It takes us both half an hour to eat this meal. I am surprised that either of us is still able to walk after eating all of that food. I know that the strawberry blonde loves us, but I don't think so much fuss is necessary yet since neither of us will even be showing for a while.

Baby time

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)