More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Agar Agar

How does her morning go?

Down to breakfast, as usual.

Melissa pulled on her silk robe and losely tied it over her figure and made her way downstairs. The young cook was flipping the last pancake as she entered. Melissa sat down as her cook brought her food over, before she went back to her kitchen to work some more. As Melissa began eating, the cook came back around the corner.

"The Steward wanted to let you know the water heater has become disenchanted. She's sent for someone to come and fix it, but it won't likely be able to give you a hot shower before school. She wanted to know if you needed help in the meantime."

Melissa had to consider her magic for the day. No quizzes schedualed, unless they were pop quizes, so she could likely use which ever magic she wanted. She could not shower or take a cold shower, unpleasant at it is, and save all her day's magic, or just use a minor cantrip to make her self not appear disheveled, but that meant the higher level students and staff would be able to see through her illusion for her unwashed self. Or she could use a more powerful Heat Metal or Mending spell to make the Heater function for a time.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)