More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar9445 Darkstar9445

What's your choice?

Dove Morgan

You are walking down a rocky trail in the woods near your home on a nice weekend. The sun is filtering through the trees and feels warm upon your skin. The birds are chirping loudly and you've seen plenty of wildlife today.

You've been hiking for almost 2 hours and you're getting tired. As you turn to head back to your house a dark wooded tree with no leaves and a hole in its trunk catches your attention.

'I've never noticed that there before.' You think to youreslf. It's stange, you take this hike at least once a week and you could swear that tree was never there before.

You walk up to the tree and peer inside. There in the darkness you see something...metal? Reaching in your fingers bruch against someting cold and rough. Pulling out your prize you see what looks like an old lock box with no lock. Upon opening the box your find two gold plated revolvers, a satchel, and a pocket watch.

Looking around you can see no one else around and the sounds of the forest have stopped. You look back in the box and grab the items inside. You check the guns before putting them into your pockets, then the satchel goes over your head and to your side. As you pick up the watch however you begin to get very dizzy. The world spins rapidly as your vision goes black.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)