More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Dota 2 Luna Mount

Luna admonished her mount. “Nova, why aren’t you moving? There are intruders in the woods.” But her feline companion didn’t respond. The giant cat just sulked petulantly, refusing to budge. “Come on you stubborn beast.” She gave her ass a smack. The fact that all her warrior priest training had still left her bounteous behind soft and jelly-like served her here, announcing her impatience to Nova with a loud clapping sound of flesh upon bodysuit-covered flesh.

Still, her mount refused to move. How odd. Luna slapping her own ass was almost always enough to bring her companion out of any funk. It was just such an inviting, pleasant sound. She smacked her butt again, just to be sure, but alas, no results.

“Is there something wrong, Nova?” she asked. There must be. Nova knew well their joint duty of ridding the Nightsilver Woods of anyone who dared to befoul their goddess Selemene’s demesne. It was their duty and their purpose.

Hmm. Perhaps it was time to resort to more drastic measures. Instead of slapping her own ass, the warrior priest lifted her ass into the air, letting it hang momentously there for a contemplative moment before bringing it down on her steed’s back.

*THUMP*

“Noovaa,” she cried out. “I’m going to keep slapping you with my juicy rear until you get going you cheeky git.” Luna, true to her word, kept on raising and lowering her ass with a fierceness befitting a Moon Warrior. The fact that there was so much of it resulted in a particularly loud sound as surface area met surface area. Luna was a bit worried that this would alert the intruders that her Goddess had warned her about, but needs be. She had to get Nova moving or else she’d be half, no, less than half the warrior she needed to be to drive out the unworthy.

Luna could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each slap however. The friction was causing all the nerve endings in her ass to light up, and those sparks of pleasure were lighting up a bonfire in her cunt. “Nggghh. Nooovaaaa.” She wanted to stop, but she had to keep on going. Harder and faster.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

“Nooovaaa, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum and ruin my bodysuit if you don’t start moving.”


Shadow Demon watched as the woman impaled herself upon the artificial phallus over and over again. She seemed a little frustrated in her illusionary prison. Weak-willed as any other mortal in the end. She had dared to bar his path and so he had enacted an unjust punishment as befitted a newfound toy of a demon of such majesty as himself.

He spared some of his invaluable time to appreciate his handiwork. He had corrupted many minds before, so many aspiring demonologists and greedy mortals bent to his will, so many that it had almost become mundane taking their souls. No, not almost. It had become… tedious.

So it was with a renewed vigor that he had decided to personalize this mortal’s little hell. She would now believe this dildo was her mount and that she had to encourage it by degrading herself with it and her rather large posterior. He’d leave her here to let the poison seep into her soul fully and then when she was ready he’d return and claim as her as his own forevermore. In the mean time he had the relic he had come here looking for. Let that impotent goddess and her impotent minions try to bar his path again. Hah.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)