More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bigdeniro bigdeniro

What's next?

Door to Door Sales

Jessica was my daughter's best friend. She was a knockout red haired hottie. She also aged well. I remember when they were 13 Jessica was somewhat of a tease or flirt, and why not? At 13 she looked 21 at least and her ass and body were perfect. I watched her undress and stuff. She caught me once and wagged he finger at me like I'm a naughty boy for looking.

The party was good. It was a good 2 hours later that I woke up on the couch in the living room with all the blinds open and no one in sight. I looked at watch and it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I walked to the kitchen for water and that's when I heard what I know to be muffled sex moans. I smelled weed and I heard it again, this time the voice was a woman. The voice said " Oh my GOD""FUCK ME BABY,!"

I creeped up to the door and slowly opened it and I was in heaven. It was Jessica and my daughter with the black salesman from the car lot. His huge glistening black tool just wrecking that pussy..So it happened I got to witness a beautiful sex crazed night by watching.

.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)