More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Door Do You Pick?

Door 96

The rooms were all filling up around me and I had to pick quickly, door 96 seemed good, high number high reward right? I rushed in and closed the door behind me, hearing it self-lock, the room was pitch blackness but beginning to light up after my entrance. In front of me sat a very fit horse, his muscles craved like a statue, his fur a silky black coat with the random white spots. The most noticeable feature however was his giant cock that he was stroking slowly, simply seeming to enjoy the action he was preforming. It looked like I had lost, I would not be living a life of paid luxury and now I had to entertain this horse and his massive cock, hopefully he did not have any ideas about sticking it in me. I was pretty sure if he did it could go in one end and out the other and that was an image I did not really want to think about, he pulled out one massive hand and gestured with his hand in a come here motion with a single finger. I slowly walked over to him , he gently gripped my head and pushed it against the base of his massive cock, his hand petted one side of my face while the other rested against his giant testicles. My face was flushed at this as his member twitched expectantly, I could see the pulsing veins running up his cock and the scent was filling my mind, making it hard to think in the presence of this powerful male.

"Looks like I get a cute, fluffy bunny" he said in a deep voice with a hint of a chuckle, I blushed even harder to the point I was sure my fur was going to turn a bright tint of red. "Why don't you give my cock some loving while I figure out what to do with you" he teased and pulled his massive hand away, I swallowed hard and gripped his oversized cock. My hand could not even wrap all the way around it, his cock was rock hard but the skin was smooth and burning hot, it twitched and demanded my worship. I began to slowly stroke up and down it from the base, after connecting both hands in a grip that barely wrapped around the whole thing, He gave me a grin and gently rubbed the back of my head. "Don't be shy get in there" he mused as he, with great east pressed my face against his ball sack, the skin was hot and the scent was far more stronger here. I easily got a sort of lust drunk off it from just a few breathes, my own cock rock hard in my pants but not even an tenth of his size. My body moved on its own, and without realizing it I was lapping away at his sack, it was not long his balls were covered in my saliva from my loving kisses. While I had been doing this he had been stroking the head of his massive member, "Ya know I think you are just the right size" he said confusing me, "go ahead and take those clothes off" he commanded me, I swallowed hard still lust drunk but scared of the idea of him fucking me.

I was however in no place to deny his command, I had signed up for this after all, so I stepped back and took all of my clothes off, hesitating only at my boxers afraid of the comparison between members. I dropped them, my cock rock hard and not even the size of his thumb sticking straight up in the air, I was ashamed but he seemed to pay no mind. he gripped the base of his towering cock and aimed it down, its massive head starring straight at my face, his hole already slick with precum looked like a void, and the scent drove me wild. This time he did not need to tell me what to do, my instincts had that covered as I dove in and began lapping and trying my best to suck the massive head of his cock. I had never tasted a males cum before, but the salty, strong taste of his burned passion inside of me as I did what I could pleasing his cock. It was so massive I could grip it and hold onto it and only cover two thirds of it, his cock had started to hold some kind of powerful sway over me. More and more of his delicious cum poured forth and I drank it with wild abandon and an unquenchable thirst, I started to focus my efforts on its source, first lapping around it then daring to press my tongue to it and try to enter it. In my amazement my tongue slipped fully in, probably due to the massive size difference, the male horse let out a whinny of pleasure.

I continued my work lapping at his insides not realizing that more than just my tongue had slipped in, up to my cheeks was in his tight hot hole, I barely registered the hand firmly grasp my ass. It was not until he gripped the base of his cock and lifted it back up along with me causing all of my head to slid in did I notice what was going on. He let out a loud yell of a moan, my face was buried in darkness, tight hot walls crushing my head and his cock tensing as it tried to pull me deeper. I started to kick my legs and wave my arms, but he had me firmly in his grasp and only pushed forward on my tail causing all the way to my shoulders to sink in. His louds moans and heavy breathing was muffled now, I tried to fight even harder but only found myself tiring out, he gave another strong shove and I was in too my belly button, arms trapped to my sides. He removed his hand from my bottom, cum was all around me from his excitement making the path down slicker, his cock continued to tense up sucking me down of its on will. Slowly the rest of me slid in, I was completely swallowed in his cock, the air was thick with his scent, my own cock twitched in erotic confusing, the smell and hot, wet surroundings felt great even though I was panicking. I could fill his massive hand glide over my body as he eagerly jerked himself off, his moans becoming more and more muffled the deeper I sank. Soon I exited the hot confined space, to a much hotter roomer one, I was bathed in cum. I tried to struggle but the thick cum soaked me and made me feel heavier and hotter. I was getting more tired by the moment but kept up the struggles, he was still moaning loudly and my area shook with each jerk of his cock.

Ending?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)