More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Door Do You Pick?

Door 32

I could not wait much longer with everyone almost on me the choice I had raced for would be gone, so I picked the door marked number 32 and opened, running in. The room was pitch black, behind me I could hear the door close and self lock, slowly the room began to light up with my entrance. Sitting on a couch was a tall female equine, she was beyond fit, I could see the definition in her body as she sat before me naked and teasing her pussy. Her fur was a shiny white with patches of brown across it, she looked at me "Oh you are so cute and small dear you will be so much fun" she said playfully. I doubted my rabbit cock could ever match that of a male equines, but mine was stiff as could be and trying very hard to be long as possible as I stumbled forward almost like I was in a daze. I walked forward and was between her thighs before I knew it, at my height I was face to face with her black, soaked and winking pussy. "Do you want a taste, I know you want to see how my pussy taste go ahead and give it a lick" she said teasingly, but as soon as I went to bury my face in her sweet lower lips, she covered her cunt with her hands. "Ah ah ah, first get naked, I showed you mine and now I wana see yours" she said, I was embarrassed knowing how my length would match up, but I was not going to stop what was happening. I slowly slipped out of my clothes and stood before her blushing and showing off my cock as erect as it could get, she giggled, "what a cutie, go ahead and eat this pussy".

With that said she spread her legs and moved her hands, strings of her cum connect to her hand, stretched and broke as she moved them, her scent was strong and over powering. Without question I buried my face in-between her legs and started lapping, licking, and tonguing her soaked pussy, her juices were sweet with only a small acidic aftertaste. I ravished her with my tongue as best as I could while also adding my paw to the mix to make up for my smaller features, I rubbed against her hardening clit with my digits earning a moan from her. "Eager little cutie huh, that's right drink up as much of my juices as you can, fill your stomach with a taste of me" she said in an erotic voice, clearly enjoying it. I had moved forward to fully burying almost all my face inside her, her cum poured like a fountain, her scent and words overpowered me and drove me onward as I started to eat her with wild abandon. It is because of this I did not pay too much mind to her firm hand on the back of my head, nor did I pay any attention as it started to push me forward and more of my face sank into her. The only thing I did notice was the loud moan, those hot, wet inner walls sucking me in, and the shower of her cum covering my face and filling my stomach. "Mmm just like that, keep slipping in and fill me up" I could hear her say, making me more eager to pleasure her, that I did not even question why when she said that she sounded muffled or that her tight, wet pussy lips were kissing my shoulders.

The hot wet folds were so welcoming I was hypnotized and willing my self forward, my cock twitched and begged to also be trapped in here. Her hand pushed more of me forward, my cock kissing her entrance, all the air I breathed in was thick with her scent, I was bathing in her cum, I felt lite headed but so happy. "Good boy almost there" she moaned out, her walls constantly gripping me and pulling me forward. I felt my feet slip in and I was fully submerged inside of her but not really aware of it, my cock was rubbed so pleasantly against the walls that trapped me, I tried to grind against the textured walls that were my prison and make myself cum. More and more of her cum flooded around me as the walls around me continued to shake and squeeze harder, if I was aware I could probably identify the woman I was inside of masturbating to me being swallowed. I was breathless myself, from the lack of oxygen, the scent I was drowning in and the pleasure I was feeling, soon however I felt my head pushing into a soft wall. The walls really squeezed me when I made contact and started pushing me forward, there was some small opening kissing against my face trying its best to suck me in, I was more worried about shifting to get my hand on my needy cock. My shifting and squirming caused her to moan and her walls to clench even harder, the opening seemed to grow and I was sucked into a new space, pleasantly warm and floating I jerked off without a care, feeling the building orgasm. All around me everything shook constantly but I focused on the feeling of trying to cum, I reached my peak quickly surrounding by the pleasant warmth shooting cum into the space I was in, I felt lighter like I was slowly being made of air, but I did not really focus on that as I went to round two of stroking my still hard cock.

Ending?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)