More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Door Do You Pick?

Door 25

All around me the others clamored to doors, unwilling to wait any longer, I selected door 25 and opened it. Inside was pitch blackness, I closed the door behind me and heard a click of the door locking its self. The lights in the room began to glow and illuminate the area around me revealing a small table with a key on it. I wiped my brow, looks like I picked correctly for the first round, behind the key table was a big oaken door. I walked over, grabbed the key and used it unlock the door behind it, the next room was another large hallway with a few of the others already standing around waiting. There was a blinking sign up that instructed us to wait behind a red line on the floor until everyone had made it through. I did as it said and joined the others, they were all happily chatting and glad to make it this far, for the most part I ignored them. This time I wanted to grab a door at the very end of the hall, not middle way so I was spending my time preparing for the next quick dash. Soon everyone who made it through was behind the line waiting, this was confirmed by an announcement over an unseen intercom.

"Good job to the thirty of you that made it this far, and are one step closer to a wonderful prize" came the voice of the wolf. "This round will be the same as the last, this time when you hear a horn you are to choose a door to your liking and go through", there was a few mutters in the crowd. "Next round I look forward to seeing how the ten of you left standing manage to do" the wolf added with a slight chuckle. "I hope to personally greet one of you lucky ones at the final prize, but until then may luck be on your side" and with that he went silent. Everyone was on edge and waiting for the horn, seconds maybe even minuets passed before the loud noise echoed out from the speakers and everyone took off. I made a mad dash for the end of the hall, focusing on it alone as I out sped everyone save another rabbit. I made it to the end of the hall quickly but the wave of others was hot on my heels, looked like I had two rooms close to me. There was room 42 and room 50, but I did not know which one to choose as I looked from one to the other. The crowd was almost at me, I took in a deep breath and chose a door to go through.

Which Door Is It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)