More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daisyphoenix daisyphoenix

Who is the owner of the house?

Donna Dark, Lesbian Mistress

You are greeted by a tall woman, toned and fit with very long black hair. "You must be Joya? Want to be a sex , yes? If you want the job, I need you to strip naked at once. And no use covering yourself at all."

"Strip right here? Outside?" I ask looking around.

"Yes, you may come inside my house once you are naked. I won't allow even a potential to wear clothes in my house."

I gather my courage as I slip out of my black dress. I then kick off my high heels and slowly slide my panties down. I stand in front of her with my arms to my side.

"Good girl," she says. "Now come inside."

I step inside as the door shuts behind me. My long blonde hair lays over my shoulders. It just barely cover my nipples of my C cup breasts. My waist is slim, but not firm.

She walks around me, looking me up and down. "I think you will do very nicely here." She slaps my ass. "Have you ever had anal?"

I nod my head, "yes, I have."

"If you are going to be a member of this house," she informs me, "you will address me as Mistress Dark. How good are you at eating another girl out?"

"I've made girls have an orgasm with my tongue before, Mistress Dark."

She grabs my arm and ushers me further into her house. She takes me into a room that looks like an office. There is a desk sitting against one side of the room opposite of the door. Lining one wall is a shelf full of books. Opposite of that is a couch. "Bend over the desk," she commands me.

I do as instructed without any hesitation. She goes through one of the drawers of her desk. The next thing I know I can feel the cool feeling of her lubing up my puckered ass. She slides a finger in and out of me. "You're opening up very nicely." I answer her by bucking my ass up against her hand. "Oh? You're very eager now, aren't you?" She removes her finger and inserts a plug into me. "You're taking this very nicely," she says as it slides in with a pop.

"You're going to lick my pussy and make me cum. That butt plug better not fall out, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Dark."

"Good girl." She removes her pants and panties and sits down on the couch with her legs spread. I kneel in front of her and bury my face between them. She places her hands behind my head, holding me in place as I lick her moist lips. She moans softly and pushes me closer. I then move my tongue up to her clit. She humps my face in response, moaning louder. After a few minutes of doing this her body starts to shake. When she's done she pushes me away, breathing heavily. She glances over and notices that the plug is still in place.

"You're hired. I'll have the staff show you around, your room, and get you your things. Go clean yourself up for lunch."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)